sorry all (Made the news!!)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BassAddict said:
FishingBuds said:
Man!, I borrowed that BassAddict and put it on another fishen forum and it has not gone good for me since, it has peed off some guys, I took the link off, sheesh not as easy going as it is here.

I don't know what to tell this one guy that says I crashed his computer, its just a bit stream right?

Good Lord #-o

And yes to answer fishingbuds it was just a streaming video that bounced your broswer in a predictable pattern. And again I apologize to everyone who it caused troubles for #-o

Looks like its just you and me man :lol: =D>

oh well, been there before and will again because of my humor, when you find out who is quick to lose it on ya,its a bit surprizing, kinda not the ones you think it would be :lol:

your a bad example BA [-X :lol:

dude, you know I'm not pissed... the only thing I lost on my browser was baits/lures I was about to buy from JD Baits... :mrgreen:

oh well, maybe next time! hahaha

I do need to get some more of them JUMBO senkos from you though... order will be coming in pretty soon

russ010 said:
dude, you know I'm not pissed... the only thing I lost on my browser was baits/lures I was about to buy from JD Baits... :mrgreen:

oh well, maybe next time! hahaha

I do need to get some more of them JUMBO senkos from you though... order will be coming in pretty soon

LMAO a 30 bag order needed in 3 days sounds like pretty good revenge to me :lol: :lol:

actually... I'm down to one bag - so I need those TODAY - same day service! I've got a tourney tomorrow

I'm late to the party. What did I miss. Sounds like some computer FUN !!!

Can you post the link again ?? #-o

I've go a couple little gems like that if anyone is interested. :LOL2:

Seriously, can you PM me the link ??

russ010 said:
actually... I'm down to one bag - so I need those TODAY - same day service! I've got a tourney tomorrow

LMAO and good luck on the torney

DocWatson said:
I'm late to the party. What did I miss. Sounds like some computer FUN !!!

Can you post the link again ?? #-o

I've go a couple little gems like that if anyone is interested. :LOL2:

Seriously, can you PM me the link ??

And PM on the way DOC

There is a free program on the internet called Task Killer that I have installed on my computer. You can stop frozen processes and applications that are annoying like this one. I just told it to stop this process and it was gone. That simple.