summer home project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waterwings said:
kentuckybassman said:
PS Those stairs are lookin' good WW =D>
And we all feel your pain I'm sure!! Couple of weeks ago I "helped" the wife redo the kitchen :x Man I hate painting in the house!!!!!!!!

Thanks :) . Painting is not my favorite thing either. Talking of falling, last week our oldest daughter slipped off of one step on the outside stairs leading down from her apartment. She now has seven stainless screws and a plate holding her ankle together where it broke. She got the staples out this morning and now has a hard cast on it. She's down for the next 8 weeks now.
I feel for her that's for sure.
Hopefully she will have a speedy recovery.I feel I was pretty blessed in my recovery cuz I was only off work for a little over 5 weeks and that was with 4 broken ribs,cracked sternum,lacerated spleen,contusions on my liver broken clavical and a minor cut on the head plus a few nicks and bruises :roll: But it could have been a lot worse I suppose.
To top it off,right after i fell,my son went by the house on his bus headed for a ball game or something and the bus driver seen me laying on the ground and asked him if he thought i was okay and my boy (9 yrs. old at the time) said "Yeah he's o.k. he does that all the time."
Man what was that boy thinkin'!!!!!!! Like i just lay around in the yard flat on my back just looking in the sky gasping for air!!
Kids these days #-o

...To top it off,right after i fell,my son went by the house on his bus headed for a ball game or something and the bus driver seen me laying on the ground and asked him if he thought i was okay and my boy (9 yrs. old at the time) said "Yeah he's o.k. he does that all the time."
Man what was that boy thinkin'!!!!!!! Like i just lay around in the yard flat on my back just looking in the sky gasping for air!!
Kids these days

Kids say the darnedest things, lol ! Dang, those were serious injuries you sustained :shock:

Can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel ! All I have left to do is glue-in the spindles (they're just setting there now, so it looks slightly crooked) and apply a couple good coats of polyurethane. :)

95_18_06_08_7_59_25.JPG

Good job! My dad is a wodturner! Spits out spindles and stuff all day long. He wants me to do it, I dont want to lose a hand.

https://www.stefanoswoodturning.com/

FishingBuds said:
Killer job WW, you up for hire :lol:

Thanks, but trying to give it up, lol :)

Jim said:
Good job! My dad is a wodturner! Spits out spindles and stuff all day long. He wants me to do it, I dont want to lose a hand.
https://www.stefanoswoodturning.com/

I cheated and bought the spindles at Lowe's, and they were already painted [-o< :) . That's a heck of a lathe in the pic! :shock: