Tin boats Box pass #9

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=337493#p337493 said:
huntinfool » Yesterday, 21:19[/url]"]Nope no PM. Should I send another one or wait? I haven't seen any activity from Kochy on this thread.

Go ahead and PM him again - it is the holiday season he may be away or something. We will get this thing moving!

Alright sorry about holding the box so long! I'm back finally, its been a really crazy christmas break, (Mostly cause I was sick) I've been to busy to get on the computer much but I'm back now, I've ordered some more flat rate boxes for my recycling business so when I recieve them I Will ship the box out as the current box is almost completely destroyed. So yeah just give it about 3 to 4 days and the box will be on its way! Sorry about the long delay!

Kochy said:
Alright sorry about holding the box so long! I'm back finally, its been a really crazy christmas break, (Mostly cause I was sick) I've been to busy to get on the computer much but I'm back now, I've ordered some more flat rate boxes for my recycling business so when I recieve them I Will ship the box out as the current box is almost completely destroyed. So yeah just give it about 3 to 4 days and the box will be on its way! Sorry about the long delay!

No worries on my end, the natives were getting restless.
I just wanted to make sure all was well.

I don't know what is in it, and I don't know what I have to put in it. But as soon as I do, I'll see what I have.

I still have not received it. My wife said there was a box on the porch and when I checked, it was for my dad and his shop behind my house......:(

Hopefully it will show up in the next day or so.
How was it shipped? USPS, FedEx, UPS?

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=339523#p339523 said:
Kochy » Yesterday, 22:33[/url]"]It's been shipped, Nothing else I can do???

Was it sent Flat Rate? If so, tracking is free. Any chance you could upload a tracking number so we can all follow the progress?

Thanks Man!

The receipt is down in my truck, to cold out to run and go get it tonight, tomorrow I will post it up.

USPS Medium Flat Rate Box.

Latest posts