Tin Boats Trivia

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well just when I thought I should stop doing this because I suck at it so badly...I got a 10 out of 10...of course I still wasn't fast enough to beat popeye. #-o

Hey Popeye...I got lucky on a couple of guesses and edged you out by one today. Even though it was luck I will take it 'cause you are tough to beat.

I had to use ubergeek54 as a logon because it wouldn't let me put in Bassgeek54...what does that game have against Bass?

BassGeek54 said:
Hey Popeye...I got lucky on a couple of guesses and edged you out by one today. Even though it was luck I will take it 'cause you are tough to beat.

I had to use ubergeek54 as a logon because it wouldn't let me put in Bassgeek54...what does that game have against Bass?

Bassgeek54 I think is already taken - I will check it out.

And Popeye basically guesses so no worries

Redbug is easy as well (except for Movies which I do not put up all that often :mrgreen: )

He also tends to remember the questions from previous quizzes. Seems like a lot of the same questions keep repeating, at least in the non-Esquire, created topics.

Here are the top ten standings as of right now:

1. revrat
2. jetty4u
3. esquired
4. Popeye
5. Sandman
6. redbug
7. bigguy2
8. deltav700
9. bigpondonly
10. fishingcop

Hey guys look quick before someone knocks me off...I have the best score...that NEVER happened before and won't likely happen again for a long time. :D