Tinboat's Box Pass #7

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
juggernoob said:
Still no word from OldFloater. My PM to him with my address, on 3/17, is unread. Hope everything is okay.

Hope all is ok he has not been logged on since March 17th we are so.................... close to a complete pass

fool4fish1226 said:
juggernoob said:
Still no word from OldFloater. My PM to him with my address, on 3/17, is unread. Hope everything is okay.

Hope all is ok he has not been logged on since March 17th we are so.................... close to a complete pass

I sent Oldfloater a PM - Hope it finds him well [-o< [-o<

This is the 2nd or 3rd time someone has absconded with the box - WTF is wrong with people!

I stopped taking part because it makes my blood boil!

If you want we can start another pass with ONLY people who have done this before and not stolen the box

I tend to side with the benefit of the doubt, maybe he has a personal issue going on right now. If the guy did take the box and needed everything I hope he enjoys everyone's kindness......I wish the spirit of the box could enjoyed by jugernoob.....we wont forget you buddy.

:( Well I don't know what to say :?: It has been over 30 days and no responce from oldfloater, if something does not happen in the next few days we will have to make this right.

I agree Fool, poor jugernoob, is this not the second time he has missed the box? I wonder if there is someone just trolling this thread and waiting to take advantage of the box's true meaning. I will be glad to support another box just for jugernoob.

I have some extra items I can throw in for the boat and the tackle. Put me on the replacement box list... Oh and ill replace the sponge bob bobber too :)

panFried said:
I have some extra items I can throw in for the boat and the tackle. Put me on the replacement box list... Oh and ill replace the sponge bob bobber too :)
I knew it!! Your son didn't put that bobber in the box, YOU DID!!

You caught me! I have a large collection of them, snoopy, and a 2' bright orange zebco Taz rod & reel :)

So, are we going to put together a box for juggernoob? If so, who do we send the items to? I have a few things I would like to add.

HANGEYE said:
So, are we going to put together a box for juggernoob? If so, who do we send the items to? I have a few things I would like to add.

Don't worry about putting something together for me. I'm going to put together some stuff and start Box #8. I think we should make a phone number a requirement for first timers.

juggernoob said:
HANGEYE said:

Don't worry about putting something together for me. I'm going to put together some stuff and start Box #8. I think we should make a phone number a requirement for first timers.
Hey juggernoob, can you add me to one of the first few spots on list I have some nice items if like to donate to help replenish new box.

juggernoob said:
HANGEYE said:

Jug - I agree with the phone number, however anyone could give a false number if it is their intent to run off with the box. Maybe if you are going to be a first timer we should consider the # of posts or length of membership or something. Anyways count me IN - this (box passes) is such a great idea that I would hate to see it end because of a few bad apples. Life is a circle and if you are willing to run off with the box then it will bite you the A$$ at some point.

I AM IN :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Just had another idea what if you are a first timer we somehow confirm the address something like paypal does - just thinking :?: