Tinboat's Box Pass #7

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who ever the last person that sent it to the person who it was lost on, if you still have that person's address, either that person or one of us can send a letter or something to the residence and see what's up.

Guys. I'm sooo sorry that I've let this slip but I’m building a new house for my family and things are not going so well. I checked and found out that the "Pass" box was delivered to the recipient. See the info below from the US Postal Service.

Tracking Number Enetered: 9505510327253071351040

Your item was delivered at 10:45 am on March 15, 2013 in TORRINGTON, WY 82240. Additional information for this item is stored in files offline.

I don’t know if he absconded with it or if it could have been stolen. I recommend that signature receipt be required on all future boxes. I'm back to checking the site so if anyone has any idea’s, I’m still in.

If you still have the address give one of us the address so we can send a letter out to it. Atleast attempt to get the box back.

Hey there. I am so very sorry everyone. I did not mean to flake out like that. I gotten shipped out to Iraq. Ugh. So I will get a box set up and send it to juggernoob. I know what was all in the box as I got shipped off the day it arrived.

Latest posts