Tinboat's Box Pass #8

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I have the 5200 if it makes it through?

This looks like a lot of fun. Just posting so i can receive notifications.

Have fun.

wwcenturion said:
Can I have the 5200 if it makes it through?

This looks like a lot of fun. Just posting so i can receive notifications.

Have fun.
It didn't even make it to me, so don't get your hopes up. Maybe some one will place another one in there. :D

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=319614#p319614 said:
bigwave » Today, 07:41[/url]"]Fool I am sending the box your way today...... :lol:
BigWave, are you taking Bobby fishing this weekend?

Hey Fool, The tracking number is 1z3462580365614095 UPS brown truck, you should see it monday.....put a couple of lures in there that should work for snook.......:)

I just figured out that the box came to me from Panfried for a distance traveled of 1216 miles, then I passedd it along to Fool for a distance travel of 259 miles.....my total pass would be 1475 miles, everyone else figure their millage out for a grand total in the end. I am real curious to see how far we pass this box and if we can actually obtain a complete pass.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=319675#p319675 said:
bigwave » Yesterday, 14:42[/url]"]I just figured out that the box came to me from Panfried for a distance traveled of 1216 miles, then I passedd it along to Fool for a distance travel of 259 miles.....my total pass would be 1475 miles, everyone else figure their millage out for a grand total in the end. I am real curious to see how far we pass this box and if we can actually obtain a complete pass.
From Captain Ahab in PA its 916 miles and as stated 1216 miles to you. So just add the 916 to 1475 for a sub-total of 2391 miles so far.

Got the box yesterday :beer: I will go thru it and get it back out hopefully by friday. I still need kochy address- shoot me a PM bud

I will also post some pics later today or tomorrow.

Heres a few pics of what I received :beer: I will be adding some goodies and sending it on it's way. Sent Kochy a few PMs no response yet but I will give him a few more days before moving on.

Attachments

• DSC00509.JPG
    DSC00509.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 2,281
  • DSC00510.JPG
    DSC00510.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 2,281
fool4fish1226 said:
Hey guys I still have not received Kochy's address, should I move on to Iswoody or give it a few more days.
Up to you. Maybe move Kochy down to last on list so he's still in it.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=320776#p320776 said:
panFried » Today, 12:59[/url]"]
fool4fish1226 said:
Hey guys I still have not received Kochy's address, should I move on to Iswoody or give it a few more days.
Up to you. Maybe move Kochy down to last on list so he's still in it.

I would be ok with that - I really don't want to skip him because he has been a great member when it comes to the passes - anyone else want to chime in

Hey just go on to lswoody. I'm last on the list so when i get it I'll send it to him

Ok this is what I am thinking. I got lswoody address if kochy does not reply today or tomorrow the box goes out to to lswoody Friday and we more kochy down the the list.

Woody the box will be heading your way today. My son is taking it to the post office around noon. :beer:

Update: The box is on the way should be there in a few days. :beer:

Hey I'm back sorry guys, I've been busy with work and starting an E-waste Recycling business in my spare time, I kind of forgot about Tinboats, but I'm back now, and I hope I'm not too late for the pass. If I am, I understand. Sorry about the non-responses.

Edit: I just read the posts above about being last on the list, That's fine with me.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=321542#p321542 said:
fool4fish1226 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:48 am[/url]"]Woody the box will be heading your way today. My son is taking it to the post office around noon. :beer:

Update: The box is on the way should be there in a few days. :beer:

Yee Haw!!!