Tinboats Fanatsy Football 2013

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bigwave said:
This just in............auditions are being considered for fat opera singers.......anyone still playing? :shock: :LOL2: :LOL2: :beer: :beer:
The consolidation bracket is alive and kicking. Hoping to meet up with BA for a season ending face off for whining rights! :)

Uh Ohhh -- Just call me RUDY!! Down by 8 pts...week two with one player left -- Come of MEGATRON don't fail me now!!

I'd feel bad about losing to bigwave, but my team decided to empty their bowels upon the doorstep of greatness. Had I started the perfect roster both weeks, I could not have won - I could not have come close to winning. For that, I am disappointed.

On another note, I am going to finish the season with only 3 of the players that I drafted on my team, so I'd say that I feel pretty good about just making it to the dance.

Thanks 1000, lots of good games this year, Next week will be the true test. Herc scares me......he has had a solid team all year.

It's official BassAddict, it's time to kick your butt for consolation bracket chump!
[youtube]0BQFv83QJ2Y[/youtube]

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=336700#p336700 said:
panFried » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:08 am[/url]"]It's official BassAddict, it's time to kick your butt for consolation bracket chump!
[youtube]0BQFv83QJ2Y[/youtube]

Ahhhh if only your fantasy football skills were as good as your trash talking................
I gave you a little hamburger in week 1 and look how that ended up, this and next week
im bringing the whole steak!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even J Charles cant save you now...

I ain't skeer'd! Match-ups look pretty even the next 2 weeks, so you can bring that steak, and I'll enjoy carving it up on the way to victory. :)

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=336620#p336620 said:
bigwave » 16 Dec 2013, 12:01[/url]"]Thanks 1000, lots of good games this year, Next week will be the true test. Herc scares me......he has had a solid team all year.

My team WAS Solid until ~ week 8 and then took a pluncg now I have been searching for replacements and took a gamble on Rodgers returning -- so much for that! My team is some weak sauce now! We'll see though we have two weeks! Good luck Bigwave -- I won the regular season but it doesn't mean squat unless you take home the ring!

Cheers
Herc

BassAddict said:
Someone is going to have a long off season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:
Yeah Yeah Yeah! It's a 2 week total and if I were you I'd be sweating the fact all your stud that have championships locked up may not be playing next week. :)

Ok this is it -- can I pull off the comeback again?? Doubt it! Down by ~40 pts. Oh well, I am starting megatron as a hail marry but since I have to run to lowes, I will likely miss the opportunity to swap him out today!

Good luck!

Cheers
Herc

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=337362#p337362 said:
hercdrvrwo » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:59 am[/url]"]Ok this is it -- can I pull off the comeback again?? Doubt it! Down by ~40 pts. Oh well, I am starting megatron as a hail marry but since I have to run to lowes, I will likely miss the opportunity to swap him out today!

Good luck!

Cheers
Herc
dang you needed to watch fox megatron is out of the game they reported it well before the game

Megatron will not help......I hope [-o< looks like we have to wait until the late game to see who the new champion will be. Good luck Herc

Mmmmm mmmm mmmm going down to the wire BA... You better find that can opener for that WhoopAss because I'm about ready to catch you!