TinBoats.net Biggest Loser

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't join in earlier...felt like I might jinx myself by posting or by declaring a New Years resolution. Started on Jan 14...got sick of being over weight and I'm scared to death of the diabetes that runs rampant in my family tree. Low cal, low fat, low sugar, high fiber diet...only recently took up exercise as I hate the gym. Treated myself to a new mountain bike. My goal was 175 by the end of the year. I've done really well. I think it'll be earlier. [-o<

1/14 - 243
1/29 - 234
2/14 - 220
3/14 - 217 getting under 220 was tough
3/21 - 205 and feeling great

You losers are doing great, congrats. Just think of how much faster your boats will be and all the shallow spots you guys will be able to get into with out the extra lbs. in boats. =D>

Greg said:
I didn't join in earlier...felt like I might jinx myself by posting or by declaring a New Years resolution. Started on Jan 14...got sick of being over weight and I'm scared to death of the diabetes that runs rampant in my family tree. Low cal, low fat, low sugar, high fiber diet...only recently took up exercise as I hate the gym. Treated myself to a new mountain bike. My goal was 175 by the end of the year. I've done really well. I think it'll be earlier. [-o<

1/14 - 243
1/29 - 234
2/14 - 220

nice job dude! nice job all of you!

04/01-240.5

I created a website to track my progress. so far it is going slow!

https://www.iamgettingfat.com

Jyphotography said:
Greg said:

1/14 - 243
1/29 - 234
2/14 - 220

nice job dude! nice job all of you!

04/01-240.5

I created a website to track my progress. so far it is going slow!

https://www.iamgettingfat.com

Nice start, checked out the site...You have been RSS'd. Now we can keep tabs.

Boy we are a bunch of Heffalumps on this forum eh?
I started downwards from 255 a week ago.
This AM, 248. Sort of a modified Atkins diet. And an hour of exercize in the GYM every day.

thudpucker said:
Boy we are a bunch of Heffalumps on this forum eh?
I started downwards from 255 a week ago.
This AM, 248. Sort of a modified Atkins diet. And an hour of exercize in the GYM every day.

We are fishermen...did you expect any less. :LOL2:

Wow, seems like everyone is doing very well. I really gotta get my butt in gear on this. I have done nothing but gain weight since I decided I needed to lose a good 20 or 30lbs. Last time I weighed myself I was at 245, that was a few days ago at work on the big scale. I feel like all I have to do is start eating right, I am generally very active at work, and once the fish start biting well I will be fishing every night after work. I am gonna start up for real after this weekend. Gotta do it, summer is coming, less clothes to hide the bulge :oops:

04/16 - 229lbs

Like everyone else, working late and not eating right have landed me in this mess. Kuddos to all of you for deciding to change. I am going to get my butt back on the eliptical. Amazing how your metabolism starts to stall as you get older.

How is everyone doing. I am still making good progress. Down about 44 for the year. Hope everyone else id doing good also.

I got a late start on my weight loss this year. 3 months ago i weighed in at 398 lbs. In 2 months i got down to 362 and then i got awa from my plan for a month. i didnt gain any back, I just didnt lose anymore. Than on 7-20-09 I got serious and decided it was time to get back on track and get this done.

7-20-09 362 lbs
7-26-09 350.4 lbs.

Wow..I just read this post for the first time...starting at...
Aug. 24 = 263
Aug. 31 = 257
Sept. 4 = 254.5 - Thank goodness for yardwork on hot days...
Sept. 11 = 252
Sept. 14 = 250.5
Sept. 18 = 248
Sept. 21 = 252 - **** weekend...
Sept. 23 = 250
Oct. 2 = 247 :D
Oct. 15 = 243

Pre 1972 Monark 1444

Monarkman said:
Wow..I just read this post for the first time...starting at...
Aug. 24 = 263
Aug. 31 = 257
Sept. 4 = 254.5 - Thank goodness for yardwork on hot days...
Sept. 11 = 252
Sept. 14 = 250.5

Pre 1972 Monark 1444

Good job man! Feeling good i bet! :beer:

Im at that 235-240 mark myself.