TinBoats.net Box Pass #1 (Complete)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed on the way home yesterday when opening up my center console in the Jeep that I forgot to include a few items. :(

The custom and handmade stuff got left out. Oh well, now I have something to put in there when it comes back around to me. :)

Ah I am mad I missed this one.. Man you guys count me in next time I didnt see this until it was too late but this sounds awesome and a lot of fun.. I have a ton of nice tackle that will never get used and would be better off with someone who will!

Queencitybassman said:
Ah I am mad I missed this one.. Man you guys count me in next time I didnt see this until it was too late but this sounds awesome and a lot of fun.. I have a ton of nice tackle that will never get used and would be better off with someone who will!

It will be upto wasilvers what happens to the box after it has made it's way around. I hope it keeps going. The box should only get better as it moves around the country.

ihavenoideawhattoput said:
Queencitybassman said:

It will be upto wasilvers what happens to the box after it has made it's way around. I hope it keeps going. The box should only get better as it moves around the country.

I would assume we would just start another list then. - Keep a watch out on the boards!

Capt Ahab,

you get the box 2 ahead of me. You can wrap up that sharpie (and anything else special) in a separate wrapper with my name on it and ship it out - I'll get after caveman :p

FishingCop said:
Capt Ahab,

you get the box 2 ahead of me. You can wrap up that sharpie (and anything else special) in a separate wrapper with my name on it and ship it out - I'll get after caveman :p

Since I have a 2 year old son everything comes pre-wrapped for you :mrgreen:

diaper-fuel-lg.jpg

Captain Ahab said:
FishingCop said:
Capt Ahab,

Since I have a 2 year old son everything comes pre-wrapped for you :mrgreen:

diaper-fuel-lg.jpg

hum, and I was hoping for something plaid :(

arkansasnative said:
no clue... i havent got a tracking number but i havent recieved the box yet

Box is on its way. I do not have a tracking number yet my wife mailed it today. Planned to mail it Sat. Morning, but we ended up in the hospital with my daughter Taylor she had a urinary tract infection. Her fever spiked to 105.8 on Friday night so we took her to the ER. They had a lot of trouble getting it down and keeping it down. She ranged from 100.5 - 106 through Monday morning and finally got it down and let us take her home after a ton of tests Tuesday late afternoon. My wife mailed the package before she went into work this morning as I had to work before the post office was open. Sorry about delay!

got it today! unfortunately its a holiday weekend so it wont be sent back out til tuesday morning... anyway on to the pic!

017.jpg

ATTENTION: Capt. Ahab i need your mailing info! just send me a PM!

arkansasnative said:
got it today! unfortunately its a holiday weekend so it wont be sent back out til tuesday morning... anyway on to the pic!

017.jpg

ATTENTION: Capt. Ahab i need your mailing info! just send me a PM!

I'll send you my address.....I want it next! :mrgreen:

This is a GREAT idea. Can't wait to get in on the next one.

ihavenoideawhattoput said:
alumacraftjoe,

I wanna see a photo of your pull posted, installed! :)

I believe...and someone will correct me if I'm wrong (hope my wife isn't watching) that the "installed" is a secret until the next recipient opens the box. Makes if more fun.

Latest posts