TinBoats.net Box Pass #1 (Complete)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it!!!!!!!!! Man, what a haul, will be adding a few items and removing something - cannot decide what.

TBBox002-1.jpg

TBBox003-1.jpg

TBBox001-1.jpg

FishingCop said:
Don't forget my sharpie and special surprise item:) :)

Sharpie is shipped!

Heck, I shipped the whole box - this is fun. Who used duct tape on teh box to seal it??? The Post Office does not like duct tape - it is metal and peels off as well

arkansasnative said:
got it today! unfortunately its a holiday weekend so it wont be sent back out til tuesday morning... anyway on to the pic!

017.jpg

ATTENTION: Capt. Ahab i need your mailing info! just send me a PM!

How do you like that light? I was thinking about getting me one.

Caveman38 - you'd better leave my Sharpie in the box - and anything else special the Capt sent to my attention :)

I PM'd my address to you so do not delay :) :) I have some special stuff to add to the box :)

Captain Ahab said:
FishingCop said:
Don't forget my sharpie and special surprise item:) :)

Sharpie is shipped!

Heck, I shipped the whole box - this is fun. Who used duct tape on teh box to seal it??? The Post Office does not like duct tape - it is metal and peels off as well

Nice to see the box is still in one piece. Looks like there are some nice items in there.

ihavenoideawhattoput said:
arkansasnative said:
got it today! unfortunately its a holiday weekend so it wont be sent back out til tuesday morning... anyway on to the pic!

How do you like that light? I was thinking about getting me one.

i havent used the light while fishing yet but i love using them! i tested it out tho!

and btw... that was me that sealed it up with duct tape :roll: i didnt realize the postal service had a problem with it. i figured itd be ok cuz i work at fedex freight and we see it all the time and most times it holds up better than regular clear shipping tape.

Got it today! A bunch of good stuff in there. I'll send it out tomorrow with my added goodies.

Attachments

• TIn Boats Box 1.jpg
    TIn Boats Box 1.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 1,640

Latest posts