TinBoats.net Box Pass #4

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a case of Mail Fraud to me:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_and_wire_fraud

I've heard of it being used for eBay transactions that went awry. I'm not an attorney, but I think people were defrauded here.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/mailfraudcomplaint.aspx

A visit from a postal inspector might "remind" him to pass the box along.

I had intended to participate in this box pass, but missed getting my name on the list. I try to subscribe to the belief that most people are good, so I hope he has a legitimate reason for holding it for so long, but things don't really look that way to me.

sf

fender66 said:
JamesM56alum said:
Offer still stand's lol i may not be able to write on his wall but i know a lot of people who owe me favor's and i could make his life online a living hell

I agree completely that this sucks. What you do on your own time is your business. WE here at TinBoats, I'd like to think, are above this kind of behavior. No need to sink to a low level. One person has screwed up....WE, as a family, recover and move on. If not......I'm not a part of it.

+1 on what Fender and Jim said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamesM56alum said:
Well the simple fact he logs onto facebook regularly i'd say there's nothing wrong with him. Just grow a set an man up

It's not worth it, we have already moving on. He is aware that he has the box and that people have been waiting since Nov for it. Let's keep this on a positive note, because that's what the box is about. There is enough good people on here to make this right.

Pepperrocks- did you get the box yet?

I have a new box ready to ship to peppercocks. Just PM me your address and I will get it out this week so we can get the ball rolling again.

Awesome I received the box today from Jugger, as soon as I get the other boxes I will photo the combined contents and get it in the mail to the next person on the list. I guess this is Box pass 4.5.

This is the stuff that makes this site special =D> . Unfortunetly like a family we all have those cousins that don't think about anybody but them self. [-X

Thanks
Your a great group.

Proyotehunter said:
I have a new box ready to ship to peppercocks. Just PM me your address and I will get it out this week so we can get the ball rolling again.

What if you hang on to your stuff and we'll add you to the end of the list. That way you'll get the box once and ship it out once.

So do I need to wait for anything or should I ship it out like it is? Havent gotten a PM with
Jeffchastains info yet. I will PM him.

Captain Ahab said:
pepperrocks said:
Next in line would be fender66.

When was the last time he logged on :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Doesn't matter....I'm going to fill the box with empty toilet paper rolls and send it on. I'm hoping Ahab is next on the list!

fender66 said:
Captain Ahab said:
pepperrocks said:

When was the last time he logged on :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Doesn't matter....I'm going to fill the box with empty toilet paper rolls and send it on. I'm hoping Ahab is next on the list!

If your going to send toilet paper I prefer the one on the right

Thanks I'll be waiting :mrgreen:

Attachments

• toiletpaper12[1].jpg
    toiletpaper12[1].jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,003
fender66 said:
Captain Ahab said:
pepperrocks said:

Awesome - I can make a telescope!