TinBoats.net Box Pass #4

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the box from fender66, tonight I will photo the lot. And get it off Monday morning. Glad its moving again. With or without LonB.

pepperrocks said:
I received the box from fender66, tonight I will photo the lot. And get it off Monday morning. Glad its moving again. With or without LonB.

I'm BLOWN AWAY AND IMPRESSED BEYOND WORDS THAT YOU RECEIVED THE BOX FROM ME.

I never sent a box. :shock: :shock:

fender66 said:
pepperrocks said:

I sent it for you - full of empty TP rolls :---)

Captain Ahab said:
fender66 said:
pepperrocks said:

I sent it for you - full of empty TP rolls :---)

I live with a wife and two daughters. Trust me....I see enough empty TP rolls. Soon, I'm going to have to hold a class on how to refill the holder when the TP is gone! :|

Fender can I get the rules of it? I've read and I'm pretty much like understanding, its on a trust system, the box is sent to you, and you pick like 2 or 3 things out of it, put a couple things back in it, and ship it to the next guy? Am I right?

I want to get involved in some of this contest here. Since I'm only 16, I don't have that much tackle and am learning as I go about fishing, But I do own my own boat which is a good thing.

I'm not sure why I'm being asked...(thanks Ahab) :wink: but...since I am.....

I don't have a problem with this box moving on past 10 people if there's no objection from anyone else. I'm not sure how to keep a running list except to maybe start a new thread for TinBoats. With a "Box Pass #5"......we can start a new list of 10, or ??? and then the last person on this list passes to the first on the next list.

Any objections.....speak now. If there's no objections...I'll start the new thread before I crash tonight.

What say you TinBoat members?

(same rules as before)

lswoody said:
Since I'll be the last to get this pass box, I'll add some stuff to it and pass it on for pass box #5!!!!!!! :D

Got your PM seconds ago. Thanks a lot.

For those that want to get into Box Pass # 5...go here to sign up.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=24850

Mailed it out on 4-2-2012. Hadn't heard anything, hope Jeff got it ok. With spring break I figured it might get delayed.