*** TinBoats.net Shirts Final order with current Print. ***

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FishingBuds said:
Oppinion needed,

I'd like to get my 11yr old son a Hanes HF170 Hoodie for him, he's 125pds and 54inches tall, jim do ya got youth sizes?? if not I'm thinking Large for him then?

I know my size :lol: xxx

Tough question...Large might be too big too. It will definitely give him time to grow into it.

FishingBuds said:
Oppinion needed,

I'd like to get my 11yr old son a Hanes HF170 Hoodie for him, he's 125pds and 54inches tall, jim do ya got youth sizes?? if not I'm thinking Large for him then?

take him to wal-mart and have him try on one of their hanes hoodies - I know they carry them at the walmart here in ga

russ010 said:
FishingBuds said:
Oppinion needed,

take him to wal-mart and have him try on one of their hanes hoodies - I know they carry them at the walmart here in ga

#-o should've thought of that one

but if he's just 11... he's about to hit a growing spurt so you might just wanna be safe and go ahead and get him a large and let him grow into it..

BassAddict said:
Come on guys get your orders in, as per the newsletter Jim wants to get the order in by the weekend! Im sending mine in as we speak!!!

There is a newsletter now?

:roll:

ACIMP

Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict said:
Come on guys get your orders in, as per the newsletter Jim wants to get the order in by the weekend! Im sending mine in as we speak!!!

There is a newsletter now?

:roll:

ACIMP

Obviously you didn't submit the $5.00 activation fee to me :D

To read about it:

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5970&hilit=fee

Dave, Click here

Jim said:
Codeman said:
Any final day in sight?

Doesn't seem there is enough interest at this time. Maybe the design stunk? Maybe we will come up with another design or try again in the spring....

No big deal, the show must go on. :D

That sucks......

Bump for the new guys.......... The shirts are made with quality material...

We only need 13 more orders... I want my Hoodies :lol: :lol:

bcritch said:
Jim said:
Codeman said:
Any final day in sight?

Doesn't seem there is enough interest at this time. Maybe the design stunk? Maybe we will come up with another design or try again in the spring....

No big deal, the show must go on. :D

That sucks......

Bump for the new guys.......... The shirts are made with quality material...

We only need 13 more orders... I want my Hoodies :lol: :lol:

Same here!! Come-on guys, dont make me order 13 extra shirts!