*** SHIRT TIME AGAIN -Final round - part2 ***

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jim..

I got mine the other day.. Been so busy and have not really had time to post since my dad was in the hospital and had surgery yesterday...

Hi guys,
Whoever ordered shirts and did not get back to me, I will only hold the shirts till Nov 1, 2009. No hard feelings on my end, but I will not sit on shirts that don't fit me. :LOL2:

After that they will go on the final shirt availability thread I will create and if anyone wants a shirt they will be able to see what colors and sizes are available.

BassAddict is still waiting on his Pink Shirt with fringe!

APC_0041.jpg

BassAddict said:
Thanks All, and since it seams I have a budding fan club I put together a inspirational posters for yas. These prints are $5.00 each + S/H or $10.00 + S/H for a personalized autograph.

I'll take a dozen!

Can you have one printed to wall size? [-o< :mrgreen:

Jim said:
:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Paypal addy? I want an autographed one.

Jim Ill PM you the address, and if I were you Id get 3-4 dozen. These prints are gonna be worth millions in a year or so!!!

Bubba said:
I'll take a dozen!

Smart man!!!!

Bubba said:
Can you have one printed to wall size? [-o< :mrgreen:

Thanks! And anything for you Bubba!!

Captain Ahab said:
Sending my payment today - Autographed please!

Send more money, CASH. The price doubles for you on account of the aggravation fee!! :evil:

Do we have to pay more for the poster cause of the booger you got hangin out your nose or what :LOL2: :LOL2: JIGGY

Latest posts