Too cold, too early

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping that the rain holds out for us unit 9:00 or later. We (the musicians in my group) are having a Christmas Party for the Choir members tonight. I'd hate it if everyone stayed home! :?

We have had freezing drizzle all day down here, lots of accidents. I'm home with the kids now, not planning to leave again, as long as the wife gets here without a problem. Temp is hovering right around freezing. This sucks. Come on Spring. LOL

We're only -12 C this Morning, that's about 10 F and not bad at all. The day before yesterday we were at a gorgeous +10 C or around 53 F. I'm shooting for Spring. As I see it December is almost gone. January goes fast and once February is finished, Spring is about here! =D>

pharaoh2 said:
We're only -12 C this Morning, that's about 10 F and not bad at all. The day before yesterday we were at a gorgeous +10 C or around 53 F. I'm shooting for Spring. As I see it December is almost gone. January goes fast and once February is finished, Spring is about here! =D>

Like this way of thinking.....if only we could think it faster.......

we attended fender 66's party for the choir. had a wonderful time and would have loved to stayed around for a couple of hours but the freezing rain was making the streets slick. and as we live on top of a hill we needed to get home more quickly than some. Roads here this AM are much better but the Interstates have had problems all night long. It is good to sit in my office and look out at this rather than being in it. I carpentered for 37 years and we very seldom stoped due to the weather. I can't imagine how we did it.
Be safe everyone

Latest posts