TOP WATER BASS FISHING IN TEXAS

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jet1932

Reaction score
This is a video of some hate crimes being committed on my hollow bodied frog on Lake Bastrop in Texas!!!!

https://youtu.be/fkdR5g8GTXw

@ BigTerp ...I have it mounted on a seat post with a rod holder. I use the a sure

I use a gopro. I can pause the video on my iPad and take a screen shot to get some good pics. Like this pic....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433952111.211849.jpg

Cool!! Thanks.

I have an SJcam. It uses the same mounting system as a GoPro. I use it all the time for waterfowl hunting and fishing. Wearing it mostly on a head strap. I've made all sorts of DIY mounts, but have been trying to figure out a way to mount it to get video just like yours.

I love when the smallmouth are hitting the topwater lures, it's a lot more interesting. I haven't had much luck so far this season on the river but I rarely do this early. It's not until late July into Aug that things start to pick up if the water isn't all messed up.

Awesome job!! Love the vid. Been having a lot of success on a black Cavitron buzzbait these past few weeks. Nothing like a hot topwater bite!

Latest posts