Tourney Suggestion

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't have walleye down this way....... I figure we have a lot of pond and small lake fishermen on here as well. It has to be something that anyone could go out and catch if they put their minds to it.

Including catfish wouldn't work because folks like me would clean you guys' clock every tournament or would have to be banned from participation. :mrgreen:

I don't see anything wrong with the way it is now. Multi species would mean multi prizes. That's asking alot for a freebie.

Quackrstackr said:
I don't see anything wrong with the way it is now. Multi species would mean multi prizes. That's asking alot for a freebie.
I agree. Jim is doing a great thing by holding these tournaments with prizes that aren't garbage. Thanks Jim! :mrgreen:

Keep the ideas coming guys...... =D>

Believe me when I tell you this. If we had more members there would be more/different kinds of tournaments.

We have over 500 members, and only 6 entered pictures, In total there were less than 10 people who tried to enter a fish for the 4th of July tournament. There are no fees, and the prizes are cool in my opinion. Really this is a lucky chance tournament. You have to catch a big fish in the alloted time.

Personally for me I don't care how many entered, the less the number of entries, the better your chances of winning a decent prize for nothing but what you love doing.....fishing.

The 5 fish limit is just more work and harder to verify sizes and lengths. I can see the controversy already.

I like the way the tournaments are set up now..anyone CAN win. Look at our previous winners.

Justfishn From Mass

Shinerman77 from Florida

Shamoo from NJ.

Blk_fisher from NJ

But please keep throwing out ideas, I am all ears.

Any Tx is good w/ me - I am winning the next one no matter if it is swordfish or bullheads

Everyone else should just give up

Ahab out