TV size and 4K vs 1080p????

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had some pretty expensive hearing aids for the last five years.

I rarely wear them. Makes no sense on the water...I might drop them in. No sense on the golf course, I might lose them. When I wear them in a crowd, I sometimes think they are just amplifying the crowd noise. They have been re-tuned by PHD Audiologists.

They are fine in church or with friends, but even then they itch after a while.

Within the next year or so, many companies will be offering low-cost hearing aids, due to a change in Federal regulations. I'll probably buy a $500.00 pair and then I won't worry about losing them so much.

I think if we go to replace our TV it is going to be with a projector. We visited our youngest and his family after Christmas and they just installed one. I was amazed by the picture quality and the size it could display lol. Made our 65" look small.

Yes, a friend just told me about his son-in-law's projector. It has a screen twice as large as my 60 inch in the living room. However, you need a room large enough to accommodate that size screen.