What Are You Guys Fishing For

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Are You Guys Fishing For

• 1) Bass / Walleye

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • 2) Perch / Crappie

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 3) Trout / Salmon

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • 4) Pike / Pickerel

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 5) Catfish / Cusk

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
90% of the time I'm targetting bass, smallmouth or largemouth. Sometimes I'll switch off to panfish on an ultralight or fly rod and once in a long while I'll get to go trout fishing(then it's flies only). I'm going to try some long distance shore casting in the next few weeks for Salmon and Trout on the big lake this year though. I've never targetted cats but have caught them on everything from spinnerbaits to beadhead emergers. You should add carp to the list for the Mr. Fish factor.

I fish for salmon, steelhead, sturgeon, trout, smallmouth bass, catfish, walleye and anything that will bite.
Started in Waukegan,Il. on Lake Michigan now its The Columbia River Wa.
WFFF

Anything that swims and a few things that crawl (gators and frogs)!!!!!!!

Speckled trout and Redfish are my true love. Spend 2-3 weekends a month chasing them from the barrier islands, oil rigs, to deep in the Louisiana marsh.

Captain Ahab said:
Specknreds said:
Speckled trout and Redfish are my true love.

Really, I could not tell =P~ =P~ =P~

Capt., you are SO VERY ASTUTE - nothing gets past you :p
"specknreds" loves speckled trout and redfish... ****, Capt., you're really sharp!!! Must be your lawyer training? I love you man!!!!!!!!!!! you da man!!! =D> =D> :lol:

Just funnin' with you - please don't take offense and start slamming me...just funnin' [-o<

FishingCop said:
Captain Ahab said:
Specknreds said:
Speckled trout and Redfish are my true love.

Really, I could not tell =P~ =P~ =P~

Capt., you are SO VERY ASTUTE - nothing gets past you :p
"specknreds" loves speckled trout and redfish... ****, Capt., you're really sharp!!! Must be your lawyer training? I love you man!!!!!!!!!!! you da man!!! =D> =D> :lol:

Just funnin' with you - please don't take offense and start slamming me...just funnin' [-o<

:LOL22:

We go for Cats, stripers, bass,bluegill, croppi,&turtles. So far this past 2 months we get 1 lb cats and sunburns. Fall should bring cooler water& more bites. I have better luck with the bait net then anything. 900 dead shad and 1 catsish ! LOL ......,.,.,.

A majority of my fishing is actually inshore saltwater fishing (jetties, surf) for fluke, stripers, kingfish/croakers, weakies, tog and blackfish, whatever bites!