What's it worth in your area

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gouran01 said:
good dang deal gettin askin price! I see a lot of similar ones goin bout 800

Yeah, we're happy about it -- but, CL Chicago didn't have any comparable long shafts out there - so, it was slim pickens for an excellent condition, 9.9 long shaft around here for anyone who needed one :)

Joe just insulted u big time and said 500................... But then again he wants blue book value for his 2002 silverado with 142k miles on it so he might not be the best authority on the subject

BassAddict said:
Joe just insulted u big time and said 500................... But then again he wants blue book value for his 2002 silverado with 142k miles on it so he might not be the best authority on the subject

humm, I missed your point Denny??

FishingCop said:
BassAddict said:

humm, I missed your point Denny??

No point really, just rambling and 1 post closer to my 3000 post mark :LOL2:

BassAddict said:
fender66 said:
No point really, just rambling and 1 post closer to my 3000 post mark :LOL2:

3000??? Someone needs a life. :LOL2: (here comes 3001....you're welcome) :mrgreen:

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: 2896!!! Your catching up fast tho and you only joined last year! :LOL2: :LOL2:

Yeah but I have a lot to say. :LOL2: :LOL2:

Yeah but I have a lot to say. :LOL2: :LOL2:

I have a lot to say too, the difference between me and you is people actually read your posts :LOL2:

Not so sure about that.....in fact, right now, we are probably sending PMs to each other within the thread. :LOL2: