What's up with people?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto, ditto, ditto and DITTO....... Thanks Flounder for bringing this up - the last several days, I have had the same feelings/concerns that you brought forward.......

Good post flounderhead! I think perhaps another thing that might be turning people nasty is the approach of winter, and the thought of being inside more than outside, and cabin fever setting-in. I get it bad sometimes, lol.

Waterwings said:
Good post flounderhead! I think perhaps another thing that might be turning people nasty is the approach of winter, and the thought of being inside more than outside, and cabin fever setting-in. I get it bad sometimes, lol.

The approach of winter, and the thought of being inside more than outside??? :shock: :shock: :shock: That's why ya gotta take up ice fishin' :lol: :lol: :lol:

flounderhead59 said:
Waterwings said:

The approach of winter, and the thought of being inside more than outside??? :shock: :shock: :shock: That's why ya gotta take up ice fishin' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol, okay, it doesn't affect everyone. lol. :lol: . You oughta see how wrapped-up I get just to go outside and feed the dogs in the winter, lol.