What's your favorite fishing shows???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WFN, how much extra does it cost on Dish network????? And what other outdoor channels do they offer?????? I have Versus, Sportsmans Channel, Outdoor Channel and ESPN2. Thanks!!!!!!!

lswoody said:
WFN, how much extra does it cost on Dish network????? And what other outdoor channels do they offer?????? I have Versus, Sportsmans Channel, Outdoor Channel and ESPN2. Thanks!!!!!!!

If you have those channels you may already have WFN its channel 394 down near the tennis and golf channels. I wish Dish Network could get the channels into some kind of order based on subject matter.

Good Canadian Fishin shows that I like are:

Fish'n Canada
Dave Mercer's Facts of Fishing The Show
Real Fishing with Bob Izumi
Extreme Angler Television
Fish TV

About all we get here with a few more shows thrown into the mix

1 . Bill Dance hands down! He's not only is a great fisherman, he explains everything you need to know. My 7 year old son loves his shows. 2. World's greatest fishing show. The Z- Man !! He's just like us, but he's on national T.V. 3. City Limits. N.J mike, he's a riot. :LOL2:

Crankworm said:
lswoody said:

If you have those channels you may already have WFN its channel 394 down near the tennis and golf channels. I wish Dish Network could get the channels into some kind of order based on subject matter.

Do not have channel 394. It just goes to channel 400.

lswoody said:
Crankworm said:
lswoody said:

Do not have channel 394. It just goes to channel 400.

Its around 5-8 bucks a month but its a 12-20 channel package cant exactly recall and I don't have a statement on me. Not bad but the other channels aren't that great.

bill dance
bass pro
lunkerville
lynder
wfl
bass pro extreme

I have Dish and outdoor channel, wish I had WFN. Might cancel outdoor and get WFN instead.

FYI... Versus and Directv kissed and made up! As of March 15th channel 603 is alive and well. Happy days are here again!

Bill Dance, Bass Pros, and City limits for education.
Zona and Jimmy Houston for entertainment.

stew6371 said:
Bill Dance, Bass Pros, and City limits for education.
Zona and Jimmy Houston for entertainment.

Well said stew, but jimmy houston is also very educational. Im so glad i took his advice and got that aluminum soap bar looking thing to take the smell of dip and cigarettes off my hands before I touch my trick worms... Fish dont know what hit em. hahaha