When was the last time..........

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last summer we were going fishing at the river behind the house. My buddy was already there, and my wife was to ride down in an hour or so. It is a pretty steep bank sloping down from the railroad tracks. The railroad has put big rocks, and chunks of asphalt over the side to sure up their right of way. So I start packing on my backpack, radio, pole, beer, and minnow bucket. I take one step from the road to the bank and wham, the rocks started sliding and I go a** over feet with everything I was carrying flying through the air. I finally skid/roll/bounce to the bottom and minnows are flopping around everywhere. I start franticlly trying to pick them up while my buddy is running up laughing his butt off. We were able to get about 20 of our 3 dozen minnows so we were happy. Just as I was finishing up cleaning all the blood off my elbows, shoulders, and knees my wife pulls up and says "it looks like you guys rolled down to the honey hole", the weeds were knocked down the whole way down the bank". I just smiled! Glad you made this thread cause I wanna dig in some steps b4 the weeds grow up and the snakes some out!