Who has the coolest toys?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my SLX 1050 was a blow up from a customer. Bought it, bored it, re-pumped it, and was the first time I hit 70 on a ski. But my SLTX was awesome! Wonderful riding ski. The Pro was awesome, not for the top end, but for the unbelievable acceleration and mobility. The steaming water streaming out the front was awesome too!! :LOL2:

There was a guy in my hometown who had a polaris that took the powerhead off of a 175 mariner and installed it. I still think that was the baddest ski I ever rode. Straight off the line you were doing 60 in about 2-3 seconds. Unbelievable!

i didn't do much in the way of mods on the 1165's. HotSeat heads, ride plate, intake grate, pump wedge on the TX. Really hated the required 93 octane gas once I did the heads.

HA!! I really like that master baiter boat. That one never gets old. I refuse to grow up.

moberg12 said:
Sigpic-1.png

Car on the left is our 24 hours of LeMons race car. Car on the right is my Spec E30 race car. I built them both myself 8)

When is the next Lemons race, I assume it is at CMP? If you got any empty seats let me know. I want to do this so bad, Am debating building my own car.

Here is my other toy, the STUKA. It'a 73 bug ,1915cc, big carbs , big heads, cam, lightened flywheel.
Around 130HP and lightened to 1600lbs, this thing will hurt you but it is a screech to drive.

DSC07775-1.jpg

Jerry

My latest creation. I just can't seem to leave anything the way it comes from the factory, and I love naked/fighter bikes. After I sold my first street bike, I found another bike I loved the way it rode, the torque and the eros of it. But I hated the way it looked. So I fixed that.

Bought the bike as a fully faired Kawasaki Ninja 650r which looks pretty much like every other plastic clad sports bike on the road. After I was done with it.... she now sits like this. Parked at the boat launch checking out the water conditions no less!

Fighterbyriver3.jpg

Some of you have some pretty cool stuff. Heres my toy(yota).. Its a 1989, was my first car and I got it for free, I sold all my dirt bikes to get it looking cool for high school. Its sitting in the yard waiting for a aluminum block ls1 and 6 speed trans, then I will set it up for drifting.

Yes, you are right, she does need a new hood. My friend ran it over while we were putting the new engine in, he drove through the yard without looking. And the hood scoop used to be functional, I had a turbo on it a while back and the intercooler sat right under it.

FYI- that is me in the picture.

Attachments

• !cid_media1k.jpg
    !cid_media1k.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 1,563
  • 20110323112458.jpg
    20110323112458.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 1,563
I'll play...

here are some of mine.

1978 Levi Edition Jeep CJ5 (all steel original body), 1965 Pontiac GTO 4sd Tripower, 2007 Corvette Z06
misc076.jpg

2005 Kawasaki KLR650 ...Kluane Lake Yukon Canada
P7280839.jpg

Future Beach Trophy 144 Kayak ... remote lake in Canada.
P9020153.jpg

Camper and Truck in West Yellowstone
P7160337.jpg

Got a few others but can't find the pics...

One cool one is a Rokon Trailbreaker... Google it and see what it can do....its fun.

And then my boats

Hi guys, I'm new here and there's no way I can compete with the stuff I'm seeing here but I'll still show some of mine.

I bought this new in 81. Three years ago I decided to do a restore and modify project on it and other than different tires/mirrors this is how it looks today.

My kids on my ATV riding around on the farm.

ca6436ef.jpg

DSC00402.jpg

And although it's one of the smaller of my toys, it sure is fun.

DSC00058.jpg

Cool topic, its awesome to see what everyone else is into...some sweet rides on here for sure.

Here are my water toys, they may not be the fastest out there but they can fly pretty high compared to the big three seaters that are so popular. The kawasaki is stock at this time, we had the head milled on the sea doo and had the computer tuned, planning on swapping out the prop this summer for more low end. Its pretty squirly at 60+mph, and I'd rather have more get up than go..

IMGP0326-1.jpg

This project has been on the back burner for a while, its drivable but needs interior and other odds and ends, origninal drivetrain and body (except for the bed and rear fenders); my one ton '47 dodge, was my grandpa's when it broke down they put it in the barn - 40 years ago.

Dodge66-1.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic, was the best one on my phone at the time

Latest posts