Who's our Oldest and Youngest Members?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see we have so many "youngsters" in this group..
In a couple of weeks I'll be 71 years young..very active with gardening and long bicycle rides..and as much fishing as I can work in.
Also at 71 you can take a long glance at the pretty girls and they all know their safe.
peace
ron

i'll be 59 tomorrow. to old to put the boat in by myself,but not old enough to get a golden buckeye card in ohio.

Basstender, from one of the oldest members to the youngest.... We are so glad you have joined. We value young peoples opinions.
peace
ron

I just turned 62!!

See, this fishing business has no generation gaps! I love it!

Birthday card from my daughter said, "You don't look a day over 15 - and don't act like it either!" Right, us men seem to get stuck at about the maturity of a 5th - 9th grader...

Hey, it's good to be a geezer.

I turned 62 in November and retired in December, but I'm far from done! Heck, I'm just getting started having fun.
I've know guys that were old at 30 and some that never got old.

freetofish said:
Basstender, from one of the oldest members to the youngest.... We are so glad you have joined. We value young peoples opinions.
peace
ron

Hey Freetofish, I lived in Fenton for about 10 years. It was between Hwy 30 and 141. More places to fish down here. =D>

Depends on if you're asking the wife or me. She says I'm just another kid. I'm just a young 36 though.

I've been alive for close to 1197861652 Seconds

bill said:
i'll be 59 tomorrow. to old to put the boat in by myself,but not old enough to get a golden buckeye card in ohio.

I'm 70, and I still put my boat in by myself all the time, its easy the way I have been unloading for over 50 years now. I have to, because all the younger ones work during the week, and all the older ones cant fish anymore!!
And life is mind over matter, IF YA DONT MIND, IT DONT MATTER !!