Who's our Oldest and Youngest Members?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oldgeek said:
freetofish said:
Basstender, from one of the oldest members to the youngest.... We are so glad you have joined. We value young peoples opinions.
peace
ron

Hey Freetofish, I lived in Fenton for about 10 years. It was between Hwy 30 and 141. More places to fish down here. =D>

That's about where I live now. You ever get back this way....look us up. We'll take ya fishing....and BTW...I can't remember much about 14. :mrgreen:

Ya wanna feel old...........................work with teenagers 5 days a week. I had a student ask me how long I've had my gray moustache. I told them my entire life, but it used to hide under dark hair. That really confused them, lol.

Waterwings said:
Ya wanna feel old...........................work with teenagers 5 days a week. I had a student ask me how long I've had my gray moustache. I told them my entire life, but it used to hide under dark hair. That really confused them, lol.

Oh...that's great. I really believe it confused them too. My daughter and I were talking a few weeks ago and I learned that she thinks I put the gray color in my beard! :shock:

Sixty Two next month, but I hope I'm not all grown up yet. 'Cause I'm not any of the things I wanted to be when I grew up. :wink:

Latest posts