Why I did not graduate from Barber School

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Ahab said:
DocWatson said:
Captain Ahab said:
Tried to give my son his 1st haircut - ooops!

Mom is not happy - it does grow back, right?
It's a good thing you're not a Mohel !!! #-o :wink:

It is a **** good thing!

Although - I heard the extra parts make great catfish bait! :shock:

Remind me not to send you out for catfish bait again. That last batch did look a bit strange. [-X

That's a nice look. My dad did that to me when I was in the second grade. He hasn't touch my head since, I'm 28. :LMFAO:

I think you did a fantabulous job. As a matter of fact, if you lived closer I would let you give me a haircut. Maybe you should bring your clippers to Dale Hollow. I'll pay you with a sharpie. HEY, that's it, color it in with your sharpie and Mom won't know the difference. :lol:

Its very possible that somewhere a wife, (and mother to a formerly beautifully haired child) bides her time and fills out yard sale price tags with very low prices while just waiting for "him" to get far enough out to sea.... :shock:

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=344475#p344475 said:
WaterWaif » 10 Mar 2014 07:44 pm[/url]"]Its very possible that somewhere a wife, (and mother to a formerly beautifully haired child) bides her time and fills out yard sale price tags with very low prices while just waiting for "him" to get far enough out to sea.... :shock:

:LOL2:

I've never seen this thread before but I gotta ask, is that the sideburns trimmer from an electric razor that you're cutting his hair with? :shock: #-o

Pic #1 Caption should read: Hey dad what's up ?
Pic #2 Caption should read: Hey dad WTH are you doing man ?
Pic #3 Caption should read: Holy Crap is mom gonna be pizzed at you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts