Your most coveted piece of boating equipment

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wcbond4 said:
muskiemike12 said:
A color fishfinder/GPS combo with at least a 5" screen.

I've never used a color fishfinder... what makes them better?

They are much easier to read, especially if you are using a navigation chart or depth map. It is easier to tell changes in bottom content (sand to mud or gravel to sand) You can see fish that are tight to the bottom much easier also. I can tell if it's a boulder or a fish right on the bottom.

A high quality pair of stainless steel, rubber gripped, long nose pliers.

Also nice to have:
Good quality landing net
Roll of paper towels
Well positioned pedestal seats
On board battery charger (actually, this really should be #1)

JamesM56alum said:
jasper60103 said:
My pee bottle sure does come in handy, :LOL2:

Lol i just usually beach the boat an find a tree some where an take a piss in some one's back yard :p haven't gotten shot at yet!

Who needs to beach? Do it over the edge...

Bottling pee?!? Unless you are saving it to drink later I don't see the purpose in that.

If you are worried about the environment, don't be...unless it is a small pond you can do it with nor worry of adverse effect to the ecosystem. ;)

Jdholmes said:
JamesM56alum said:
jasper60103 said:
My pee bottle sure does come in handy, :LOL2:

Lol i just usually beach the boat an find a tree some where an take a piss in some one's back yard :p haven't gotten shot at yet!

Who needs to beach? Do it over the edge...

Bottling pee?!? Unless you are saving it to drink later I don't see the purpose in that.

If you are worried about the environment, don't be...unless it is a small pond you can do it with nor worry of adverse effect to the ecosystem. ;)

I agree, Why bottle it, What happens if your carrying it or something and the cap comes off, eww lulz. If its in a river, it won't hurry the ecosystem.

Thats all find an dandy but one main issue, all the lakes around here are way over crowded and some one's always with in range of you pissing.

lol absolutely pisses me off because i hate being crowded and there's always an over abundence of pleasure peckerheads running around all over the lakes.

Jdholmes said:
Haha...yeah my wife wouldn't go on the boat...we will be racing to shore in that scenario. ;)
:LOL2: :LOL2: Never would have my wife when she was young! Amazing what getting older does to you :LOL2: . Since this thread has degenerated to pee jugs, the best we have found over the years is the wide mouth plastic coffee containers that have become common the past few years. Empty it over the side after using it :LOL2:.

gillhunter said:
Jdholmes said:
Haha...yeah my wife wouldn't go on the boat...we will be racing to shore in that scenario. ;)
:LOL2: :LOL2: Never would have my wife when she was young! Amazing what getting older does to you :LOL2: . Since this thread has degenerated to pee jugs, the best we have found over the years are the wide mouth plastic coffee containers that have become common the past few years. Empty it over the side after using it :LOL2:.