Your one favorite Body of water to fish?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best answer I have right now is the one where I catch the best fish. Fished a hell of a lot this past year, but never had a day (or days) that were more perfect than the others. Guess I'm just too new at this. Ask me again this time next year. :mrgreen:

The only way I can answer that would be any lake I am fishing on would be my favorite lake for that moment.... catching fish is nice but even if I do not catch any, just being on the water would make it my favorite lake....

Outdoorsman

Bibb County Lake in Alabama. One hundred acre electric only lake, with plenty of cover and plenty of fish.

I would have to say a 15-acre farm pond my family owns in Ohio (where I grew up). Everytime I go back to visit, you can find me and my younger brother out on the 12 footer. Tons of bass, crappie, and bluegill. Just to give you an idea, when I was up there in May, we fished there for 6 hours on a Saturday morning and hauled in 142 fish between the two of us (and no matter what my brother says, I caught more than he did...). You're almost guaranteed a fish (or at least a strike) every third cast.

The only bad part? It spoils the expectations for everywhere else you go.

Indian Lake, Alum Creek Lake, and Lake Erie all come in a close 2nd. I love me some Fried Lake Erie Perch! Just getting used to fishing down here in Florida. Lots of good water down here as well.

Well I live in Boise Idaho. The body's of water around here and through out the state are amazing. Warm water fish to colder breeds kind of a A-Z thing. I pretty much have the attitude that going fishing with friends and family is great period, catching fish is a bonus.

Lake Fork, Texas is this bass angler's favorite. Coming from Ohio to this lake has allowed me to catch the fish of a life time along with many other lunkers. I haven't been there since the Largemouth Bass Virus hit, but this is the one lake I will return to. If you haven't been there you have missed the chance for your personal best. I am talking bass over 10 pounds! Keep'er Wet, Dave

This year it has to Alloway Lake, Great body of water, great abundance of fish with the potential for "Thee Hawg"

Latest posts