Anyone fish Mitchell Lake in Alabama?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

switchback

Reaction score
My best friend from high school moved to Alabama a couple years ago and lives real close to lake Mitchell. He is having a time trying to figure out how to fish it. If I were there I could help him out but know nothing about the lake except what I read the other night. I was hoping that maybe we had someone from there that could help him with some tips. I can cut and past and send them to him. Thanks in advance.

i recently moved to alabama about 6 months ago from florida,i live about a mile from lake guntersville there is some great fishing here.i couldnt tell you about mitchell lake though i have never been there,here is a good link on it https://www.outdooralabama.com/fishing/freshwater/where/reservoirs/mitchell.cfm

I'm only 40 miles from Lake Mitchell. However, I've only fished there once, since I am pretty much surrounded by closer lakes, rivers and creeks. Have your buddy check out this link,https://www.lakemitchell.info/Fishing.asp. He can get on the local forum and find out more about the lake. When I moved here to Wetumpka, AL, which is about 10 miles from Lake Jordan, I went to a local bait shop and talked to the owner. He still gives me all of the updates on what folks are fishing for, where and what they are using. Have your buddy try a local bait shop.

Jim said:
I'm not sure we have any members from Bama.

I am not sure we have any Members from Massachusetts either

afi_ShortBus.gif

Avatars_Funny_Sleeping_Prank.gif

Thanks guys... I had already sent him 3 links. the ones ya'll gave me and one from a guide from there. I will tell him to talk to the bait shop near him.

That was a good article. They did leave out the city of Remlap, which is 'Palmer' spelled backwards. Apparently, Palmer City was already taken.