Ictalurus 2010 in Pictures

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ictalurus

Reaction score
May be getting a bit late, but here are some shots of my 2010 fishing year.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 739
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 739
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 739
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 739
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 739
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 739
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 739
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 739
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 739
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 739
Awesome pics!!! The turtle one is now my back round pic on my pc lol. This motivates me to document my fishing trips :)

Captain Ahab said:
Good stuff man - are those White Bass or Hybrids in the 1st pic?

They're yellow bass. We have a lake down here that is loaded with them, wildlife agencies have tried to get rid of them several times I've been told. They do however taste great cut up in Zatarain's Gumbo mix :lol:

nathanielrthomas said:
Are these pics mostly of Herb Parsons? I gotta get out there this year

All except the last, that one is up at Glenn Springs. I usually catch more fish at HP, though they seem smaller than GS.

nice pics... That spec in the first pic. must of been pretty good size to be almost as long as the catfish.

perchin said:
nice pics... That spec in the first pic. must of been pretty good size to be almost as long as the catfish.

Thanks Perchin. That crappie was about 14.5", the next down was 15.75" and weighed just over 2.5 lbs. It's still in my freezer waiting to go to the taxidermist, not a record by any means, but big for me :lol: Thought it would be an excellent addition to my rather meager trophy collection. I'm thinking a driftwood mount with one of my hand tied crawler harness.

Ictalurus said:
Captain Ahab said:
Good stuff man - are those White Bass or Hybrids in the 1st pic?

They're yellow bass. We have a lake down here that is loaded with them, wildlife agencies have tried to get rid of them several times I've been told. They do however taste great cut up in Zatarain's Gumbo mix :lol:

Nice pics.... I was wondering if they were Hyrids as well.