2009 Tinboats.Net Roadtrip/Rally ---DALE HOLLOW---

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's why I use FireFox browsers... all history, cookies and any incriminating evidence is deleted with the click of the X! besides, she see's some of the stuff that I show her on here, and she is too busy making jewelry to stop and read this... i hope

Honey if you read this, I'm just kidding - there really is no "honey doesn't know" pot... it's a figment of my imagination where I'm really coming to you to beg to let me go! :BS:

flounderhead59 said:
Russ,

Bring her and make her think it was her idea and then she gets to pay for the trip. :lol:

Hard for her to pay when she does't work.... #-o yet she still has more money than me..

she usually outfishes me though since I taught her to throw a baitcaster... I mentioned it to her last night and oddly she didn't care... you guys have definitely made a good impression on her - THANKS! :beer:

whj812 said:
I was questioning that myself. Im making reservations later today and will ask about the slips. Ill probably just end up pulling the boat out after each day and parking semi close to my room so I can snipe anyone snooping around it,

Just got word from Nathan at the resort. 14 Bucks a night for the covered slips power is included. Im confirmed for Lodge Room #5.

I just called to reserve a room and had to leave a message for them to call me back..

I just check and was going to go ahead and get a license, but you can't buy licences for this trip until after 2/28/09 when their new issuing begins.

think we could get a thread that has everyone thats researved a room and where? kind of give people an idea where everybody will be at? i'll def. be there but wont be researving a place untill later on in 09

Loggerhead Mike said:
think we could get a thread that has everyone thats researved a room and where? kind of give people an idea where everybody will be at? i'll def. be there but wont be researving a place untill later on in 09

Last part of the first post in this thread has that info.

Room RESERVED - Pine Lodge #6.

Not sure if the wife is going to come or not. If bassboy wants to go, it's got 2 beds.

I'm not sure if I'm bringing my boat, but I went ahead and reserved a boat slip too just incase.

russ010 said:
Room RESERVED - Pine Lodge #6.

Not sure if the wife is going to come or not. If bassboy wants to go, it's got 2 beds.

I'm not sure if I'm bringing my boat, but I went ahead and reserved a boat slip too just incase.

Reserved and confirmed :beer:

Don't get me wrong, its good to get stuff like this planned before hand....but I hate planning stuff like this way out. You get excited about all the plans and such, and it takes FOREVER to finally happen. :LOL2:

Bubba said:
Don't get me wrong, its good to get stuff like this planned before hand....but I hate planning stuff like this way out. You get excited about all the plans and such, and it takes FOREVER to finally happen. :LOL2:

Yeah, but it WILL happen.... Bubba, you've been excited about this trip since it started - I'm sure you're NOT going to lose your enthusiasm and we'll all have a great time next October... :) :)

What will really suck is if after all the anticipation something comes up and I have to cancel at the last minute. Of course that would have to be an extreme family or financial calamity to cause that.

flounderhead59 said:
Of course that would have to be an extreme family or financial calamity to cause that.

If I have to sell a kidney, I'll be there... I've wanted to fish Dale Hollow since I seen Bill Dance there on TV when I was a kid, and if I have to be there one less kidney, then so be it...
LOL

redbug said:
https://www.dalehollowfishing.com/
found this site might find some info there

redbug, thanks for pointing out our site, and you are correct, you will find a lot of information on our site about Dale Hollow Lake, especially the fishing. I was reading this post a little (until my eyes started bleeding - 22 pages and counting, ****!) and am excited that you guys are coming to Dale Hollow, and it seems like a lot of first timers. I have to warn you ahead of time, once you get here you might not want to leave. I moved down here in '05 from Upstate NY and will NEVER live anywhere again.

I'm curious as to where everyone is coming from.

Well, I'll be watching your board and am looking forward to watching your assault on "The Holler". By the way, Nathan at Star Point is a sponsor of ours and you guys picked a wonderful place to stay. Nathan is a super nice guy and a class act.

If you're coming here to fish, you've gotta check out our fishing report. We're putting one out every two weeks and will be moving that to every week. It's very detailed and we give out two GPS hot spots in each report. Anyway, you can access it directly here: https://www.dalehollowfishing.com/fishing/fishing-reports/menu-id-157.html

Rip a Lip!

DHF said:
redbug said:
https://www.dalehollowfishing.com/
found this site might find some info there

redbug, thanks for pointing out our site, and you are correct, you will find a lot of information on our site about Dale Hollow Lake, especially the fishing. I was reading this post a little (until my eyes started bleeding - 22 pages and counting, ****!) and am excited that you guys are coming to Dale Hollow, and it seems like a lot of first timers. I have to warn you ahead of time, once you get here you might not want to leave. I moved down here in '05 from Upstate NY and will NEVER live anywhere again.

I'm curious as to where everyone is coming from.

Well, I'll be watching your board and am looking forward to watching your assault on "The Holler". By the way, Nathan at Star Point is a sponsor of ours and you guys picked a wonderful place to stay. Nathan is a super nice guy and a class act.

If you're coming here to fish, you've gotta check out our fishing report. We're putting one out every two weeks and will be moving that to every week. It's very detailed and we give out two GPS hot spots in each report. Anyway, you can access it directly here: https://www.dalehollowfishing.com/fishing/fishing-reports/menu-id-157.html

Rip a Lip!

Welcome! Thanks for joining! I hope you stick around and sort of report Hollow happenings to us. Maybe you can even join us down there for a frosty beverage or what not.

Hey Jim -

Thanks, and no problem with updates on the Holler. Looking forward to meeting you guys (depending on schedules) - my partner Stephen Headrick (www.PunisherLures.com) holds his tournament in the fall, so hopefully the dates won't mix. We'll be holding a tournament in the spring for DaleHollowFishing.com and plan on raffling a boat and having some good purses. Might be a good chance for some of your members to get broken in on Dale Hollow.

Where are you guys coming from anyway?

DHF said:
Hey Jim -

Thanks, and no problem with updates on the Holler. Looking forward to meeting you guys (depending on schedules) - my partner Stephen Headrick (https://www.PunisherLures.com) holds his tournament in the fall, so hopefully the dates won't mix. We'll be holding a tournament in the spring for DaleHollowFishing.com and plan on raffling a boat and having some good purses. Might be a good chance for some of your members to get broken in on Dale Hollow.

Where are you guys coming from anyway?

I will be driving 1100 miles from Massachusetts. I can not wait! :D

I'll be coming from just "over the way" from you guys. I live about an hour directly north of knoxville....only about 3 1/2-4hr drive for me. Hoping to get up there this winter sometime(Jan or Feb) and get in on some of that FNF. :mrgreen:

Latest posts