2009 Tinboats.Net Roadtrip/Rally ---DALE HOLLOW---

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FishingCop said:
BassAddict said:
FishingCop said:
Bassaddict? Bassaddict??? I've heard that name before??? hummm... I remember, he's that poker playing fisherman I've heard so much about.... 8) You bringin' the cards?????? :p

If your bring the cash :lol: and again this party is strictly BYOB :lol:

I'd better not bring much $$$ I think I'm way out of your league :)

Them are fightin' words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

You bringin' the cards?????? :p[/quote]

If your bring the cash :lol: and again this party is strictly BYOB :lol:[/quote]

I'd better not bring much $$$ I think I'm way out of your league :)[/quote]

Them are fightin' words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:[/quote]

Deal em' up! :lol:

FishingCop said:
You bringin' the cards?????? :p

If your bring the cash :lol: and again this party is strictly BYOB :lol:[/quote]

Deal em' up! :lol:[/quote]

HEHEHEHE now your speaking my language, fishing by day, some cards and a few adult beverages by night!!!!

BassAddict said:
FishingCop said:
You bringin' the cards?????? :p

If your bring the cash :lol: and again this party is strictly BYOB :lol:

Deal em' up! :lol:[/quote]

HEHEHEHE now your speaking my language, fishing by day, some cards and a few adult beverages by night!!!![/quote]

Sounds great, now I have to find something for my wife to do :lol: :lol: :lol:

flounderhead59 said:
FishingCop said:
...now I have to find something for my wife to do :lol: :lol: :lol:

She'll prolly be cleaning all the big fish that she caught

Oh, Flounder, what a low blow :( :( [-X Just because Jean catches the big walleyes in your boat, doesn't mean my wife does the same in mine :lol: :lol: :p

Quick question here, You guys that are planning on bringing a boat. Are you planning on keeping it in one of their slips, or just loading it up everynight? Also, What about charging batteries?

I was planning on leaving it in a slip but removing my fishing gear to either the truck or cottage for the night. Planning on bringing a 100' extension cord for my charger unless there is power at the slip. Good question, I'll email them and see what they say about power available.

I was questioning that myself. Im making reservations later today and will ask about the slips. Ill probably just end up pulling the boat out after each day and parking semi close to my room so I can snipe anyone snooping around it,

whj812 said:
I was questioning that myself. Im making reservations later today and will ask about the slips. Ill probably just end up pulling the boat out after each day and parking semi close to my room so I can snipe anyone snooping around it,

:LOL2:

flounderhead59 said:
I was planning on leaving it in a slip but removing my fishing gear to either the truck or cottage for the night. Planning on bringing a 100' extension cord for my charger unless there is power at the slip. Good question, I'll email them and see what they say about power available.

I have used these slips numerous times while tournament fishing... Power is available at most of them... I might suggest a few of you bring a 3-bar plug (which allows three cords to be plugged into one) so more than two boats can use an outlet if needed.

Sounds great, now I have to find something for my wife to do

thats what i've been pondering on. my girlfriend will end up drinking all my beer! i gotta think of a way to get her to stay at the house :mrgreen:

Wonder if the slips are including with reservations, or if you have to pay/reserve for those as well? If its not too much I may just leave my boat in a slip..... :-k

BassAddict said:
Bubba said:
Wonder if the slips are including with reservations, or if you have to pay/reserve for those as well? If its not too much I may just leave my boat in a slip..... :-k
I was thinking the same thing budda, let me know what u find out

The slips are coverd, have electric and are $14 per night - don't know if the 15% discount applies to the slips or not ($11.90)??? Maybe as more members sign up and make reservations, Jim can contact them and see if we can get a deal on slips?? Maybe they can be thrown in for nothing, or at least maybe half price, or, if nothing else, the 15% off -- Jim.... do your best negotiations and try to get them for free??? We are bringing in lots of business they don't normally have in October??? :) :) We will be filling up many cabins & lodge rooms and not everyone is bringing a boat, so it wouldn't be too many slips we need???

Here's some additional info I learned while doing comparrisons:

Boat Rental Daily: Aluminum 9.9 hp -$40; Aluminim 15 hp - $50; Pontoon $135
Rates include daily towells, gas grills, satillite TV, full kitchens; They also have live bait, gift store, - no fireplaces, no hot tubs, no restaurant on site

I wouldn't expect them to be thrown in for free, I mean we'll be using his electricity. Discounted would be nice though. But if he really wanted to throw them in, well, I won't force him to charge me.

I've been debating on whether or not I can pull this off... but heck it's a little less than a year away. I think I'll go ahead and reserve a room before Jan... if something comes up then I can cancel with a months notice.

I'm not sure if I'll bring my boat or not...

this trip is going to be dipping into my "honey doesn't know" pot which I use to buy expensive fishing stuff... you guys must be worth it if I'm going to spend it to spend time with you :beer: