2012 Tinboats tournament

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm out this fall at Banner, every weekend between now and Thanksgiving is booked.

I do have a Crappie Tournament scheduled for October 8th at Lake Evergreen, north of Bloomington if your interested.

What I really need is the TinBoats Tournament dates/location for 2012 so I can request a vacation day. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. :mrgreen:

Me too! I'm waiting on the mail from IL with the registration info in it. Maybe the wife saw it and said "NO" and tossed it?

The place and date for the 2012 WI/IL (and anyone else who wants to attend) tournament is....
Clinton lake - May 19, 2012

Disclaimer - pending approval from the IL DNR (calling again to get paperwork - unless Matt want's to pick it up)

Then later in the year, maybe we can talk Jim into another Dale Hollow meet in TN - right between the southern guys and northern guys. :D
If you guys do Banner this year - let me know, I might be able to swing a trip.

uh oh, the 26th is memorial day... the biggest camping and outdoor weekend... I'm changing it to the saturday before - still pending DNR approval.

Matt, I think that would have to picked up from the Clinton lake office (that's who I called). Is that to far away?

Hanr3 said:
May 12th, 2012. Check!!!!
It's on my calendar.

I'll see you all there. :mrgreen:
Wait - may 19th is the the tourney... may 12th is mother's day weekend - everyone knows the fish don't bite monther's day weekend.
:mrgreen:

wasilvers said:
uh oh, the 26th is memorial day... the biggest camping and outdoor weekend... I'm changing it to the saturday before - still pending DNR approval.

Matt, I think that would have to picked up from the Clinton lake office (that's who I called). Is that to far away?

Nope, not to far. I had to go up there to get the bass tracker registered last year, so I know right where it's at.

wasilvers said:
Hanr3 said:
May 12th, 2012. Check!!!!
It's on my calendar.

I'll see you all there. :mrgreen:
Wait - may 19th is the the tourney... may 12th is mother's day weekend - everyone knows the fish don't bite monther's day weekend.
:mrgreen:

#-o Thanks for setting me on the right path again sensi.

Alrighty, I have the ultimatum that I can't put this together for 2012. When the boss speaks, I've learned it pays off in the end to listen. I didn't receive anythign from the park office so I was basically at square one. I don't know if BYOB had time to get it registered or not.

Sorry guys.

wasilvers said:
Then later in the year, maybe we can talk Jim into another Dale Hollow meet in TN - right between the southern guys and northern guys. :D

I sure do hope so. I find it to be much more justifiable to drive a distance to a multi-day get together than it is to a single day tournament. And, I'd certainly love to do Dale Hollow again. Very nice place, and the lodging conditions at the resort we were at did seem to fit the need very well.

Are we still interested in doing the WI/IL meet up at Clinton Lake on May 19th? I was able to get a tournament registration form, and if we are, I will send it in. Please let me know who is attending, and I'll note the number of participants on the form. Camping is available, and I can help arrange that too if interested.

Thanks,

Matt

If I can get off work, I'd be interested. I'm taking off two days for fishing the week before that, so it depends on my workload. I'd do my best to make it though.