Adult Berverage Survey

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mich Ultra is awesome. Forgot about that stuff. I like the Amber. ****, I haven't had a drop to drink in 4 months. When I get back I'm gonna be a cheap drunk. This is gonna be great :lol:

dogfish.jpg

Loggerhead Mike said:
Busch heavys if I'm buyin

If your buyin ill drink anything COLD and YELLOW. Never could acquire that dark beer taste
:oops:

If you sample some of the imported dark beers, and micro brew/craft darks, you will find a bunch that aren't downright nasty like guiness.

The best beer I've ever had was a beer so dark that you couldn't see through it when held to a light. No more bitter than a High Life, but nice roasty carmelly malt flavor.

Molson Golden... a new standard in smoothness . Each batch is brewed with pure spring water and features a unique two part hopping procedure. Galena hop essences are added in the brewing kettle, followed by the addition of a patented, mild hop after fermentation.

Attachments

• MolsonGolden.jpg
    MolsonGolden.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,143
The only liquid that outsells BL here in Michigan is gasoline. I contribute to this.

Enjoy a Miller HL occasionally, and Captain and coke when I'm looking to do some real damage.

My favorite beer is heineken but since i like to drink as bit....... and i suffer from gout i usually stick to Miller light. But i rarely turn down any beer as long as its cold. I know it wasn't asked but i do like Jack n Cokes as well.

Light beer is for wussies! :LOL2:

Make mine most any dark beer....Guiness, Newcastle Brown Ale, Michelob Amber Bock.....you get the idea!

Dave

RPjet said:
Light beer is for wussies! :LOL2:

Make mine most any dark beer....Guiness, Newcastle Brown Ale, Michelob Amber Bock.....you get the idea!

Dave

See post above. "Dark" beers vary a bunch.

This beer is nice and carmell-ey, with about as much hop bite as a typical american light beer.
https://www.ontapnow.com/extbeerdetails.do?referrer=https://www.northpeak.net/np/beer/our_beer.htm&beerId=124

I've had others the same way. Dark beer doesn't have to taste like bitter tar.

devilmutt said:
Grain Belt.

images

Mmmm. Brain Melt. Too bad you can only get it in MN.

Stella Artois is my all time favorite.Stella.jpg
Yeungling when I can find it.
Bell's Beer has some very tasty seasonal beers. Oberon in the fall then Winter White
Not a fruit n brew guy but on a 100 deg day on the water Leinenkugels Summer Shandy very refreshing.
Once in a while I get the urge for a Guinness or a black and tan with Bass
The list goes on.

M-F 6.00 out the door. Miller Lite 16oz cans.
:beer:

BUD LIGHT LIME!! Been drinking them for about 3 years now and I can't hardly drink anything else! Best summer time beer anywhere!

I'm not much for light beer, by light I mean low on alcohol content.

By the way- color of beer has nothing to do with alcohol content. Moonshine is clear and its 180 proof or better. Yes, typicallly dark beers have a higher alcohol content, but that isn't always true.

If I'M buying a commercial beer, I prefer Leinenkugal and if that isn't available Sam Adams. I hate that bars charge you import prices for those domestic beers. What a crock!
Generally I brew my own beer, so I don't buy too much beer, except if I am away from home for a trip or something. I always have 5 gallons of beer on tap in teh basement. I brew up a smooth drinking beer for the summer, and a nice dark meaty beer for teh winter.

If someone else is buying, I prefer beer brewed in Milwaukee (Miller) over that foreign beer brewed in St. Louis (Budweiser). :mrgreen:

If someone else is buying, I prefer beer brewed in Milwaukee (Miller) over that foreign beer brewed in St. Louis (Budweiser). :mrgreen:

Just to keep your statement clear and not have it misinterpreted.....

It's not St. Louis that's foreign...it's the BREWING COMPANY!...and I totally agree.

Miller Lite fan here, but I'll drink anything if you're buying!
As evidenced by whatever shots I had last night after band practice...

If I am anywhere in MN, I reach for the Grain Belt Premium every time. Otherwise, Coors Lite works too. If I am sitting at home enjoying a drink or two from the comfort of my couch, nothing beats an ice cold Seven Seven.

I also enjoy a dark beer from time to time, but I stress the A part. I don't know how some guys can drink more than one of these. The taste is great for one beer, MAYBE two, but no more than that: it fills you up way too fast...

Not much of a drinker but did find myself looking this weekend.
Wanted to try something different and seen this brand...seemed like a boat guys beer.
beer (2).JPG
Taste was similar to Keiths ale...if your from Canada,you probably had a Keiths,not my favorite.