Bait Photos/Colors (5/22/10)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to add that, using a glass bead in between the hook and the weight will also give the bait that great clicky-clack sound that a craw makes!

Jim said:
Is that the Captains Rum color? That would like nice behind a Black Jig!

No its actually a new color i'm trying from a new manufacture, but since they use hi-lights and pearl powders in their liquid colors I am having trouble getting a good picture of it (hence the crappy picture!)

Heres another one which was a pain in the butt to get a picture of:

bubble gum:
BubblegumMp.png

Also try to check out the site, im working on it hard in hopes of having it aced out by spring........ All your feed back would be greatly appreciated, also just a side note as of now its best viewed with IE, im trying to work out a few bugs with FF

Just got my order in the mail and its great man!! Those 3 and 4 inch sticks are gonna get me some nice smallies from the river this spring and summer!!!

Those chunks look great too!! Cant wait to put them on a living rubber peanut jig!!!

Thanks!!

Well I have been jamming around here so I have not had much time to post colors or new baits but this one I have been busting over! I was originally trying to match GY's #031, but stopped with this color (actually i think i prefer mine more).

GY's #031
4a0f_2.JPG

all this needs is a catchy name
GYSmokeBluePearl.png

BassAddict said:

It's hard to tell exactly what color the flake is but it looks to fit the weather conditions as of late: Blizzard or Icicle. :mrgreen:

Waterwings said:
Quackrstackr said:
BassAddict said:

It's hard to tell exactly what color the flake is but it looks to fit the weather conditions as of late: Blizzard or Icicle. :mrgreen:

Icicle is a catchy name! 8)

Im actually trying to get a better picture. In different lights conditions this bait color ranges from a semi transparent white to dark gray.

Waterwings said:
Im actually trying to get a better picture. In different lights conditions this bait color ranges from a semi transparent white to dark gray.

Well, there ya go! :) . The color I suggested once before...................Haze Gray & Underway, lol. 8)

LMAO I actually thought about that while pouring them the other night

BassAddict said:
Waterwings said:

Well, there ya go! :) . The color I suggested once before...................Haze Gray & Underway, lol. 8)

LMAO I actually thought about that while pouring them the other night

Lol, see that name just kinda sticks with you, lol. 8)

You are a pro Bassaddict, both of those colors are awesome. That pearl color is gonna bring a ton of fish. Last year in the early summer I used that color senko's as jerkbaits, and the fish were all over them. I will be placing my order in the next few weeks, some unexpected expenses have popped up in the past month and a half.... #-o I'll be in touch, keep up the awesome work, everything looks amazing =P~