Bait Photos/Colors (5/22/10)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That color would be better fitted with the name Ahab's Mucus. Between the coffee and cancer sticks I am sure it is pretty close :lol:

BassAddict said:
Here is my newest color creation, its called Captain's Evil Rum (or something similar) and was inspired by a certain member of tinboats (although I'm skeptical as to weather or not he even has a captains license :-k)

evilrumfinesse.jpg

This color looks cool! What are the flakes used? Black and it looks like something else?

I need a custom color I have the name just need the bait to match..

this color (whatever it looks like) will be the most talked about new bait on the market....

lemon meringue cinnamon twist crunch

now get to work :mrgreen:

redbug said:
I need a custom color I have the name just need the bait to match..

this color (whatever it looks like) will be the most talked about new bait on the market....

lemon meringue cinnamon twist crunch

now get to work :mrgreen:

Can you provide me with a picture :) lol

the picture is in my mind... I will know it when I see it..... I also see the new kabob worm it is my dream....
no I don't see dead people..

the worm is a power fishing finesse worm

How about a smoke with silver, blue and red flake?

Do you pour any tubes? I have become a tube fishing addict here on KY and Barkley lakes.

Quackrstackr said:
How about a smoke with silver, blue and red flake?

Do you pour any tubes? I have become a tube fishing addict here on KY and Barkley lakes.

Smoke with silver, blue and red is no trouble, but I have not started pouring tubes yet. I have started to pour chunks tho, and soon I will be offering the med and large versions. Here is one I poured today in my Captain's Evil Rum color

CERmedcrawchunk.jpg

ShadowWalker said:
let me know when you get bubblegum for sure!

I will, I should have it by now, but Im having issues with the supplier I ordered it from................................... For now though here is a few pictures of my new medium craw chunk I will be offering soon, as well as a few other baits/colors.

Watermelon Melody Med Craw Chunk
WatermelonMelodyMedCrawChunk.JPG

Dark Green Pumpkin Med Craw Chunk
DarkGreenPumpkinmedcrawchunk.JPG

Coffee Med Craw Chunk
coffeemedcrawchunk.JPG

Smokey S&P Med Craw Chunk
SmokeyS&PMedCrawChunk.JPG

Smokey S&P w/Blue Flake Med Craw Chunk
SmokeyS&Pwblueflakemedcrawchunk.JPG

Captain's Evil Rum Med Craw Chunk
CERMedcrawchunk.JPG

Dark Green Pumpkin 5" Stick
5inchDarkGreenPumpkinStick.JPG

Earthworm Black 5" Stick
5inchearthwormblackstick.JPG

Smokey S&P 2.25" Grub
smokeyS&Pgrub.JPG

Smokey S&P w/Blue Flake 2.25" Grub
smokeyS&Pwblueflakegrub.JPG

Coffee mP
CoffeemP.JPG

I will also be offering 4" speed craws soon which should be killer Texas rigged behind a 5/16 oz weight or used as a jig, spinner bait or chatter bait trailer.

Attachments

• Speed Craw.JPG
    Speed Craw.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 305
They look really nice - but not that speedy.

I have a 4" creature bait that can take your "speed" craws in a race anytime 8)

Latest posts