Bugpac's Tinboats Box pass

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i get nervous when shipping stuff that takes more than 2-3 days. idk. I guess late Thurs. tomorrow will be 3 days.

jbakerinc said:
i get nervous when shipping stuff that takes more than 2-3 days. idk. I guess late Thurs. tomorrow will be 3 days.
I'm the same way. Not trying to make you more nervous but it didn't come today either.

Well you know how it works. I have shipped all over the world through eBay and other sites. Always get delivery confirmation........ well almost always. figured I got it with no confirmation and Its going Priority whats the worst that could happen right....... [-o<

It didn't come today either but don't freak out just yet. Sometimes the mail is very slow and at times it gets sent in the wrong direction. I sent some pork baits to a guy in Arizona about a yr. ago and after 2 weeks he still hadn't gotten it. Well I called him and he wasn't to upset even though he had paid me $20 for them. But about a month later he sent me an email and said he got them. So it all worked out. Hopefully by the end of this week it'll be here.

this seriously blows. Great first passbox and I somehow lose it. Just bust out the ban hammer now.

It came today!!!!!!!! :D :D :D The next person on the list, please pm me your address.

Attachments

• rsz_a_jig_trip_018.jpg
    rsz_a_jig_trip_018.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 929
lswoody said:
Yeah!!!!!! Just waiting on one100grand to pm me his address so I can keep this thing going. He might be out of town?????

one100grand said:
Please send me a personal message when this gets up and running - I'm fairly busy at work and I haven't been able to get on tinboats as much lately. As soon as I get the box, I will get it sent out, just won't be on as often as I'm used to.
:-k