Dogs - lets see em.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is from yesterday. My senior greyhound Handy (11 years old) took second place in the senior division of a lure coursing event we were at (edit: she outran two 6 year olds). Lure coursing is what greyhounds did before there were dog tracks.

That's obviously not me in the pic, but actually Handy's trainer from when she was a racer on the track in Florida. After all these years he still keeps up with her. She won two championships in her prime for him.

Handy_and_Glen.jpg

One Legged Josh said:
Marshall my beagle found him and his litter mates on the railroad tracks, and Purdy my Golden that I found while turkey hunting. She was only 10 weeks old.

Good looking GOLDEN
Golden's are a GREAT dog .... This breed of dog brings something to the family that I have never seen in any other breed. Once you have had one, you will never want any other kind of dog.

This is blue,one of 2 hounds I have just don't like their picture taken.IMG_1921.JPG

I'll have to get some pics of them together sometime.
We have 3 dogs and 2 cats. When they all get wound up this place becomes a zoo.

Hello all, Well We rescued a brindle boxer boy named Booie on Oct 31 2009, :D And I had to leave for Ga the next day as I was lay-ed off from work as there was no work to do, :( I got lucky on the next Wednesday and got a new job, :D training in Conyers GA, left on Sunday at 3:00 in the afternoon and was there for two weeks, :( when I was gone our pom had to be put down as she had seizures and she was having heart problems. :cry: She will be missed as she was apart of the family for 13 years. It was the hardest thing that my fiance had to do as they were real tight. :cry: :cry: Booie is 8 months old yesterday and is a hand full, he likes to ruff house with Buster who is 14 years old. :) Here are some photos of him. my Mom and sister have had Boxers and I always wanted one, Then we found him on craigs list.
DSC03004.JPGDSC03005.JPGDSC03006.JPG

poolie said:
This is from yesterday. My senior greyhound Handy (11 years old) took second place in the senior division of a lure coursing event we were at (edit: she outran two 6 year olds). Lure coursing is what greyhounds did before there were dog tracks.

That's obviously not me in the pic, but actually Handy's trainer from when she was a racer on the track in Florida. After all these years he still keeps up with her. She won two championships in her prime for him.

Handy_and_Glen.jpg

I love greyhounds. I just don't have the energy to keep one myself.

danmyersmn said:
poolie said:

Handy_and_Glen.jpg

I love greyhounds. I just don't have the energy to keep one myself.

There's a huge misconception that greyhounds are hi-energy dogs, believe it or not they're really just couch potato's. They are sprinters by design and are lazy the other 99.9% of the time. My three sleep about 16 hours a day and require no more exercise than a normal dog... probably less.

Well as long as we are posting pictures, Here are a few of our Boxers.

Attachments

• cloebday.jpg
    cloebday.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 129
  • cloe 003.jpg
    cloe 003.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 129
  • brutus.jpg
    brutus.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 129