Flu Shot

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you take a flu shot

• Yes I will take a Flu shot

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • No I will not take a Flu shot

Votes: 22 53.7%

• Total voters
countryboy210 said:
I will seek, and find you.
I shall take you to bed and have my way with you.
I will make you ache, shake and sweat until you moan and groan.

I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop.

I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I'm finished with you.
And, when I am finished, you will be weak, for days.

All my love,

The Flu

Now, Get Your Mind Out Of The Gutter !
And get your flu shot. This girl does not fool around and is not to be taken lightly. :twisted:

being a paramedic, my family and I have to take it. I would recommend everyone take it. :!: we see more people (alot more) with the flu and worse that have not had the shot! :!:

just my 2c

Well I had planned on getting my H1N1 vaccine but as of now I wont, I don't need to.

Two days after receiving my regular seasonal flu shot, I came down with the swine flu (not related - ad hoc post propter hoc). After going through the last week of dehydrating, shaking, high fever body wrenching hell, I am now naturally immune to this years H1N1 variety. Look at the world distribution of the flu from the CDC. https://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/updates/international/map.htm Over 99% of the flu cases circulating in the US NOW is H1N1. Oink Oink. The seasonal variety is not here yet.

It looks like I'll be covered when the seasonal flu hits but you can guarantee that next year I'll be first in line for both shots.

I can't believe how much misinformation regarding the safety of the shot is circulating.

Ahhhhh, the risks of working in public education....

Latest posts