FORUM ISSUE

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything is working good for me. I use firefox, but I have it set to where it logs me out of anything I am into when I X out of the browser. If you hit Control + Shift + Delete, it will pop up with a window that asks if you want to clear private data. If you click yes, it will clear all login names and passwords, as well as any searches and such. I have mine set where it does it automatically.

So, that part doesn't bother me. Nothing else seems to be yet either.

I'm not complaining. I am the last person to be complaining about computer issues. Lucky I can do anything with these new-fangled contraptions. I do know that if someone doesn't know about something they can't do anything about it. I'm sure it will all be taken care of in good time. If the weather was better I would be fishing instead of being on here.

Stupid farken things.

Please do delete your cookies, close your browser, reopen and log in.

I hope to GOD it works this time. :)

Worked for me guys !!!!

Glad you posted that Jim. I'd been trying to log in for about an hour earlier and finally gave up. Just came back and tried. Couldn't log in but wasn't stuck in a continuous loop like before. Every time I would log in & go to this thread (or any other) and try to reply, I got sent back to the log in screen. Frustrating for me, but you guys must have been pulling your hair out. Good job !!!!!

Spoke too soon. Tried to post this and it returnd a server error. Will try again.

Got to Preview. Now to Submit......

Bingo !!!!!

wow it works!!! i lost access to many sites that i forgot the passwords to and have changed my email address
oh well..

110202XSignalLakeCanoeTrees.jpg

hey Jim Im having problems adding attachments, i just wrote up a report (a few times) and went to add the pics almost everytime I tried I got page could not be displayed, well except for one pic came up fine everytime.

slim357 said:
hey Jim Im having problems adding attachments, i just wrote up a report (a few times) and went to add the pics almost everytime I tried I got page could not be displayed, well except for one pic came up fine everytime.

What kind of attachment was it?

Every time I try to post a picture it comes up this page cannot be displayed other than that the forum is working fine for me!