FORUM ISSUE

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, It seems the hosting company is doing backups and hammering the server, that is what is causing this hopefully temporary problem.

From the hosting company:

Hello,

The message which you are referring to is received when the load on the server reaches some limits. I contacted our System Administrators regarding the case and they informed me that there is a short-term performance issue, caused by the backup procedures, which I informed you about. It turned out that they are still in progress in contrast to the above message. Our System Administrators are currently monitoring your server with highest priority and are doing their best in order to bring its performance back to normal.

We are aware your site is important to you and that is why we are doing our best to provide you with high-quality services. Please, excuse us for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding in this situation.

Best Regards,

It may be just me but I noticed in the new posts I added today that the sentences would not wrap to the next line. They just kept going and going and I was forced to scroll forever to read. I went back and looked at some of the older posts and they seem fine. Did I do something wrong?

I had to log back in again when returning to the site. I had some page unavailable errors when trying to access the site from my bookmark. I had page unavailalble after submitting a post.