Freezing Rain/Ice Storm

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it quit snowing finally, and the sun came out for a bit. I saw the darndest thing earlier today! A county pickup with one of those snow melt/salt slinger things on the back......................and they were doing our street! :shock: . The county must have found a couple extra $$ to do that, or raised taxes for next year, lol. So, now the street is clear, the highway is getting there, but, my driveway still has all that snow on it. 150' long and 24' wide nearest the garage. Don't teenagers shovel drives anymore for extra money? Of course, with the price of things these days, they'd probably have a portable credit card machine with them :shock:

I know what you mean WW. We got about 7 inches here luckily no ice :D . I did see some kids going up the street with snow shovels.. I know these kids. They're game freaks, so I know what they was working for. Streets are still covered here, but main roads are mostly clear.

As of now it is 16 degrees and we have 5 inches on the ground. The weatherman said last night that we weren't gonna get any snow. They get paid too much and don't know jack! :LOL2:

Got about 5 inches of the white stuff out here in the country WW......No ice this time TG,,,,,Now we need the stuff to go away......I have to shovel my own drive way and porches no kids for 2 miles at least..... :x ......JIGGY