Hot enough for you?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waterwings said:
I'm certainly ready for Fall to get here, I just don't like it that Winter follows shortly thereafter. :shock:

I have a sneaky suspicion that we "ain't seen nothin' yet".

Quackrstackr said:
Waterwings said:
I'm certainly ready for Fall to get here, I just don't like it that Winter follows shortly thereafter. :shock:

Yep, it may be a real scorcher yet. The early morning heat is one of the reasons I haven't had the boat out yet. Not a lot of breeze created when running on tm's only, lol.

Waterwings said:
Quackrstackr said:
Waterwings said:

Yep, it may be a real scorcher yet. The early morning heat is one of the reasons I haven't had the boat out yet. Not a lot of breeze created when running on tm's only, lol.

You could always buy yourself one of those 12v oscillating fans and clip it onto the side of the boat. :lol:

Strangely enough...I enjoy the heat. I start getting cold if it's anything lower than 70 degrees. Was out fishing on Monday in temps in the mid 90s and didn't mind one bit. But I guess I'm weird too. #-o

Y'all remember when you Norfers opened up the door and gave us a whole bunch of your cold last winter? Well, we're just returning the favor. But, I do have to say, these days in the low to mid 80s this week sure have been a nice respite from the past few. The two weeks of straight 96 degrees, with the heat index around 105 made things a little toasty.

Well I guess I have better sound off for the bama boys, this is "normal summer weather down here!!!" I think Bassboy knows this. Hey Perchin, I used to work on billboards although not near as high as what you were doing, I think our tallest was 150 feet? :fishing2: :lol:

P.s. I used a infared thermometer to test the temps in our bays, 107......+ HUMID! even with fans, at these temps its just hot air! I think we missed spring this year!

It's hot up here.
I live right on the ocean and it's over 30degrees(90),inland they say it up to 100+...crazy hot.

It's supposed to be 110 again tomorrow, then 114 Thursday. We'll be lucky to see it dip under 90 from now till October. It's almost midnight and 101.
But the kicker, last week we had a record low of 2% humidity, currently 20%. That's why I love Arizona.

Krash said:
It's supposed to be 110 again tomorrow, then 114 Thursday. We'll be lucky to see it dip under 90 from now till October. It's almost midnight and 101.
But the kicker, last week we had a record low of 2% humidity, currently 20%. That's why I love Arizona.

Here in the beautiful jungle of KY, it was 97% humidity at 6:30 am. :shock:

Temps are going to be upper 90's for the next 3 days at minimum and then it cools down to the low 90's.