I almost died today.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcateercustom

Reaction score
Nearest to death experience ever! I almost died for real this morning. I was going about my business as usual. I'm pretty sure I know now what the cause of death would have been. These are as stated. Congestive heart failure, stroke. Major heart attack, broken neck, and/or  choking to death. As I was cleaning out my truck I was throwing trash out, minding my own business. When all the sudden I look over and  the histaria begins I'm pretty sure I saw Jesus in all His glory. I felt the fire come down from heaven and flow down to my feet cause they were running fast! I thought the rapture was taking place cause my clothes started falling off. Anyway I look over and a monster sized BLACK WIDOW!!! Jumps off my truck and on to my arm!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! I couldn't really tell if I was praying or cursing! I had both hands in the air shouting. Everything went flying! After the attack, I couldn't tell if the pain I was feeling in my arm was from the vicious creature that attacked me or from me slapping the ever living crap out of my arm, stumping my toe on the truck tire, twisting my ankle in the hole beside the truck, or scratching my face with my fingers while trying to slap the demon off of me! I am now hoarse from all the yelling and my vision is blurry. I am sure vision will restore as soon as I dry the tears from my eyes!  I finally found my keys and my heart rate may be back down to normal and the evil creature has met his demise. I just thought I would share. Wanted you guys to know. When you get this close to death your life really flashes before you!  :mrgreen:

Hahaha! That's a good one. But this one involved a lot of self inflicted pain!! I litterally had trouble walking the next day cause of my twisted ankle! I think I would've topped the videos lol I would give $100 to have the video lol