If you were given.....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol...my first car was a AMC sprit,I think a 81.
Looked alot like that pacer,only squarer,thing would fly though:)

Any sports car. I will choose the one that has the highest resell value, sell it, and buy a truck. Sorry, I can't do cars. :roll: A nice 70s chevy 4 x 4 with a 454 and some lift (too much makes it a pain to tow with). Oooohhh yeah.

shamoo said:
1969 Dodge Super Bee, 440 6 pack, talk about a good looking car that can lightem up.

That would nice too. I used to have a '68 Charger R/T w/440 Magnum. Sold it because it started needing mechanical work and I didn't have the money or knowedge at the time to fix it up. That car would go through a set of Firestone Super Sports in month

shamoo said:
1969 Dodge Super Bee, 440 6 pack, talk about a good looking car that can lightem up.

Shamoo, I had a 1969 Super Bee I bought new when I came back from Vietnam. It was gold with a white vinyl top, 383 auto, funtional dual hood scoops, decorative side scoops. It would really hall a**. Loved that car, maybe someday I'll buy another for Sunday driving?

Here's a video of a burn out that reminds me of me, when I was 20 years old :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpBBg3ZTx-4&feature=related

Also a pic of one that looked exactly like mine but mine was gold with a white vinyl top...1969SuperBEE.jpg

I had two friends one had the super bee and the other had a Roadrunner, The Road runner was good for a hole shot but would get eaten up at top end, what a sled, we use to call them road toads. There was a dodge dealer in Burlington that had a super bee with trip quads on it and open headers, they started it up(in showroom) and I swear every window in that place shook, they had to shut it down and push it outside to start it up. Good ole days, Olds had a 442 that was nothing to sneeze at.

Jim said:
I thought i was cool with my brand new 1990 Mustang GT Black on Black. I was 18 and worked just for that car. :)

Anything like this one?

That's my buddy's car making the first pass with a fresh 533 stroker under the hood.

Here's one of last night. He couldn't get the car to hook up.

shamoo said:
I had two friends one had the super bee and the other had a Roadrunner, The Road runner was good for a hole shot but would get eaten up at top end, what a sled, we use to call them road toads. There was a dodge dealer in Burlington that had a super bee with trip quads on it and open headers, they started it up(in showroom) and I swear every window in that place shook, they had to shut it down and push it outside to start it up. Good ole days, Olds had a 442 that was nothing to sneeze at.

Yep, my Super Bee used to beat even the road runners and 440's - it was a mover for sure. There was a guy who had a 440 Runner, who always beat me off the line, but never at the end - he'd always try to do something, like "rolling" starts at 20 mph, 40 mph, etc, but, I always beat him at the end..... Actually, he should have learned, I beat him better with the rolling starts since the only thing his Runner 440 had over my 383 was the hole shot :lol:

Mine was the older model 1990.

Looked like this but all black.

1990-93-Ford-Mustang-93113221991407.jpg

If I can't have one of the 6 in exsistance AMX-3's I'll settle for a 1969 AMX w/390. Dad had one that he gave to me but I had to sell before I could get it restored 100% (sux needing to sell things like that because of money issues). That thing would eat up most cars around our neck of the woods. Except my buddy's '68 Wildcat w/455.