Lowe 1236

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job, it looks great. I only have one question. With the foam insulation under the wood, can any water that would enter the boat get channeled to the rear?
Also, that self snagging looked nasty and a bit painfull.

Great job! Do you still have the boat? I lived in Lakeland for the past 10 years, and just moved to Winter Haven, so I'm still close by. Polk County has 554 lakes, so I don't see why you would drive 120 miles to the stick marsh! :D

I just joined the forum and just purchased a 1236 polar craft I noticed that on your trailer the bunks come
out at an angle. I have been trying to find these type bunks ? any suggestions

Great work! I have heard about Farm 13 since I was in high school, and I am going to go fish it soo. As for hooking yourself...DANG! I have come close but never got myself that bad, got one in the ball cap once, I tipped my head just in time.

Be safe and hope to cross paths with you out on the water sometime.

Bufford in Orlando.

good job thats very similar to the way i want to do my boat this winter

Hey 12ftMudder,
Great job! not over the top but just what I'm trying to mimic whit my 12' Lowe. Where didyou find the 4ga battery cable? HD nor Lowes carry this type of wire. Are you able to stay on plane with two batts in the rear? Thanks dude.

Seems life has been a bit crazy lately. and even took me a while to get back on here after building a new computer and not having saved usernames and passwords... whoops..

And I hate to have to do this but, My boat is for sale! Sad day for sure.. I will make a post in the for sale section.

Is the OP still on the site? I want to buy either the G3 1236 or the lowe 1236 jon boat...The lowe can hold 40 more pounds then the G3. The G3 is built with a little thicker aluminuim....