Membership Drive

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the 2nd rendition of the decal; dark colored t-shirt w/white (maybe yellow lettering); a ball cap (low-profile, pre-curved brim style, dark color also maybe) sounds good also. Don't mean to sound picky, just adding my input :)

Oh, just remembered, I sent an invite to a friend to stop-in and check the site out. :)

this is what this site is all about Mr. waterwings, making suggestions and growing with the ideas that our members put out there.

The text can be any color you want and I can add an outline to the text in any color and width. The boat image would be more difficult to outline, but not impossible.

Bumperstickers are nice yaknow, just about the size of those annoying "my child is an honor student" stickers. Id love one to put on the back of my work truck

Waterwings said:
Jim,

Not to get off-topic from the stickers, but anything come of that cool Tinboats t-shirt you showed on the site?

flipping through the catalog that arrived today as I write this. So many options. Details shortly. 8)