Personal Best's

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5lbs 5oz, Aug. 1, 2009. Only bite I got all day, but worth it :)
normal_8-1-09_5lb_5oz_Audubon_Park_catch.jpg

well.. I've got a lot of bigguns to be proud of, but the one that matters - well, I only have one freakin picture becasue it was October, 43*, raining... and I was the only guy out on the water with only a camera phone.

10# even.. and my boot is a size 12

Attachments

• 1013061042 10Lbs.jpg
    1013061042 10Lbs.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 282
russ010 said:
well.. I've got a lot of bigguns to be proud of, but the one that matters - well, I only have one freakin picture becasue it was October, 43*, raining... and I was the only guy out on the water with only a camera phone.

10# even.. and my boot is a size 12

I thought I was the only one that took pics like that, ha ha.

4 pound 6 ounce smally caught on the Tinboats Dale Hollow trip in October. Actually, my first smally ever. Not a bad way to break into a new species, the way I figure.
10-18-09DaleHollow009.jpg

5 pound, 2 ounce hybrid, caught out of Lake Allatoona back in March.
3-27-08006.jpg

6 - 7 pound largemouth out of Allatoona in March. Had no scale with me. It is for sure a 6, but within a week, I know two other people who both caught 7 pound 2 ounce fish out of the same lake, and both claim mine is every bit as big as either of theirs.
3-12-08001.jpg

22" flounder, caught in the Intracoastal waterway.
oceanisland2057.jpg

Dad and me, both with personal best speckled seatrout, caught within a minute of each other, in the Intracoastal. (Both fish are curved, as they were larger than the cooler)
vacation--2008016.jpg

1st photo: Smallie caught last year (not my pb but a nice one!)
2nd photo: Caught this one when I was still in High school and it weighed right at 10lbs.

Attachments

• Picture 143.jpg
    Picture 143.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 261
  • Picture 178.jpg
    Picture 178.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 259
Captain Ahab said:
Waterwings said:
normal_8-1-09_5lb_5oz_Audubon_Park_catch.jpg

That is a great photo WW - and I remember the story from when you posted it

but where is the glove?

Lol, good eye! :lol: . I never had a chance to put it on. After getting the fish to the boat, it attempted to go under the boat (again), and I had all the slack out of the line, so the fella I was fishing with got him for me with the grip when I got the fish alongside the boat. :)

Waterwings said:
Captain Ahab said:
Waterwings said:

That is a great photo WW - and I remember the story from when you posted it

but where is the glove?

Lol, good eye! :lol: . I never had a chance to put it on. After getting the fish to the boat, it attempted to go under the boat (again), and I had all the slack out of the line, so the fella I was fishing with got him for me with the grip when I got the fish alongside the boat. :)

Glove? You got to fill us new guys in on that... :)

Hopefully I'll be able to add a few new ones here shortly. I have a few ponds that I fish that have produced some 10 lb plus fish. A fella I meet recently that does almost nothing but trophy fish, showed me a couple of spots that he has seen some fish that may go 13 lbs or better. I trust this guy based on some of the fish he has hanging on the wall. Believe you me, if I snag one of those girls there will pics splashed everywhere.

Now just where did you say those ponds were located....Taking notes here I need longitude and latitude and where the dog crosses the road in front of the 3rd barn on left by the big oak tree.... :lol: :lol: .....JIGGY

jigster60 said:
Now just where did you say those ponds were located....Taking notes here I need longitude and latitude and where the dog crosses the road in front of the 3rd barn on left by the big oak tree.... :lol: :lol: .....JIGGY

It's funny you say that these are the directions I was given for the most recent double top secret spot.
"ya go down past the deer processor and do a u-turn, not right there at it the cops watch that spot and ya aint supposed to do a u-turn right there, ya gotta go a little piece, you'll see. Then your gonna comeback about 2/3's of a mile and pull off where the guardrail starts. Go down in there and you'll see the path that goes back to pond it's about 75-80 yards back in there. Gotta carry the boat and gear, but it's worth it."

jigster60 said:

Lol, the one in the pic I posted is swimming around somewhere at Audubon Park in Henderson. :wink:

Oh, you'll know if it's the one I caught...................I put my name on him with a Sharpie, lol. J/K :)

Dang merkywaters, that bucketmouth has got big ol pot belly!!!! Nice fish!!! I'm tellin ya'll a 10 pounder will go on my wall this year, I can feel it!!!!!!!

Both of these were caught on public reservoirs on the same day on two different reservoirs (I fished half the day on one then went to the next one and fished til sun down!)

Attachments

• re-reg2.jpg
    re-reg2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 288
  • Fishing Resume.JPG
    Fishing Resume.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 288
Merkywaters said:
Both of these were caught on public reservoirs on the same day on two different reservoirs (I fished half the day on one then went to the next one and fished til sun down!)

If that first reservoir is the one I think it is, your in my spot. [-X :lol:

This is a lil video I made In April ... 2 nicuns of several I caught that day on a Outcast Swim jig white chartreuse with pepper pearl 4 inch twister trailer sides dyed slightly with chartreuse spike -it.......Caught these 2 not 5 feet apart on a bedding bank within 4 cast of each other..........Not my personal best or even my best for this year but was fun....Hope you guys can understand my Southern drawl

https://s702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/jigster60/?action=view&current=PICT0089.flv
https://s702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/jigster60/?action=view&current=PICT0092.flv